Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Middle aged woman.

FTFY.

Enough about toast, a very serious train situation is impacting my life, what are you going to do about it? 

My suggestion would be to rip off the receipt and chuck it in the bin which will just leave you with your tickets. Who the hell keeps the receipt? [emoji38]

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

bread that is marketed as "toastie" and is supposedly "ideal for toasting" but requires you to have a toaster that is 10 inches deep to actually toast a complete slice. 

Warburtons toastie being the obvious example.

The one that comes in the poly bag fits easily, while the one that comes wrapped in the shiny paper doesn't

Luckily I’m safely on the #perthandkinrossshire side of the border, but got to drive to Lochgelly to get the train. 
But yeah, would imagine that’s why those backward morons are printing out tickets the wrong way round. Fifers man. 

Reported for Racism. Or Fifeism. Or something.

Either way, I want you to go away and have a long hard think about what you’ve written.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Staying in a hostel in Edinburgh, me and my pal are in the "Will and Kate" room. Disgusting.

Ask them if Will and Kate stayed in it. If not report them under the Trades Descriptions Act.

21 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I may have mentioned this before, but people parking in disabled bays without producing a disabled pass really annoy me.

I was waiting in the car yesterday for my wife and daughter to come out of Tesco - she only went in for a carton of milk, but that's another story - and there were half a dozen who parked without displaying a badge.

Some of them looked disabled, but even so, no badge, no park is my philosophy.

I sometimes take our daughter to the pictures, and if she hasn't got her badge with her, we don't park in the disabled bays.

There is a girl at my work who is currently faking serious illnesses to get a disabled parking space as there is limited spaces at my work. There is no length she won't go to to claim to be disabled and its people like her that make me lose faith. As soon as her pay stops shes back to work again for the minimum time before going off long term sick again.

She's never been diagnosed with anything or given any tablets yet comes in stocked with holland and barett supplements that she says she'd die without.

Edited by red23

4 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Lovely lunch on verge of being ruined by a table of slavering, deaf, old c***s.

Nobody cares about the Royal wedding you loud old bores.

Contemplating taking my empty pint glass and cracking it over their heads.

There really should be a separate area in restaurants for old folk.

I’m ‘old’ and despise the royal family.  Take your ageist bullshit elsewhere.

winds me up something FIERCE if i inadvertently stumble across some online SHITE like newspaper websites where select WORDS in the HEADLINES are written in CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasise their perceived importance to the FUCKING IGNORANT SCUM who "read" them; i imagine it's because it makes the words more pictorial and therefore easier for the CUNTISH DULLARDS to understand what's going on, rather than actually having to read things properly...

28 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

winds me up something FIERCE if i inadvertently stumble across some online SHITE like newspaper websites where select WORDS in the HEADLINES are written in CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasise their perceived importance to the FUCKING IGNORANT SCUM who "read" them; i imagine it's because it makes the words more pictorial and therefore easier for the CUNTISH DULLARDS to understand what's going on, rather than actually having to read things properly...

Don't LOOK at the FUCKING daily EXPRESS then!

image.thumb.png.040bbda9fd8c12ffba960d51b2d7c519.png