Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We really are. Went to get milk for the wee one yesterday and it was like the end of days. I'm also in the c**t category as my thoughts by the time I left the shop was "I hope it kills a few of those fuckers off".

I was at the supermarket today and felt similar.

Had a weird pleasure that humanity was falling in on itself. Felt like a just comeuppance.

On 14/03/2020 at 10:53, johnnydun said:

Council are chopping down trees in some green space behind my house, this was a petty thing that got on my nerves as I preferred them there.

They are cutting down the largest of the trees when, according to them, a "gust of wind caught it" and wiped out both my sheds and my fence!

FFS.

20200312_112333.jpg

Compo claim incoming! Get onto to Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne, tout-de-suite.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Hung the first load of washing out in 2020 and it started raining despite the weather apps saying there would be no rain today

I also put my washing out and it began to rain. So it was all your fault was it, you rain god b*****d you 

5 hours ago, throbber said:

Hung the first load of washing out in 2020 and it started raining despite the weather apps saying there would be no rain today

You've gone two and a half months without doing a wash?

Every time someone mentions the name Matt Hancock, a voice in my head says Hat Mancock.

My headvoice prefers ‘Matt Cockhand’.
Let’s not get carried away, thank fûck the Coronavirus never appeared when this cünt was around.....
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/11/northern-ireland-edwin-poots-creationist-anti-gay?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Most of my team at work is working from home today (I'm not as my work from home software isn't working, PTTGEOYN in it's own right) My boss has set up a group WhatsApp chat in case for emergencies. She added everyone and sent a message saying it's the boss here, please feel free to contact me on here if you need anything. Of course every female in the team had to reply "OK"   

23 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Most of my team at work is working from home today (I'm not as my work from home software isn't working, PTTGEOYN in it's own right) My boss has set up a group WhatsApp chat in case for emergencies. She added everyone and sent a message saying it's the boss here, please feel free to contact me on here if you need anything. Of course every female in the team had to reply "OK"   

I hear you.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Exactly this.

And the arsehole DJ will just have a single name (e.g. Greggsy) as if he's your best pal.

There's one of them on Radio Ulster, can't remember his name.

Rigsy, that's it. Total arsehole.

46 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Petty Things That Get Extremely On Your Nerves?

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The overuse of particular phrases at a particular time, the current one being flattening the curve. 

“The only logical thing to do is to void the season” is another one.

1 hour ago, Torpar said:

"OK x" , Shirley?