Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 hours ago, scottmcleanscontacts said:

Deplane for goodness sake.

Would they detrain or decar?

Annoyingly, detrain is used as a verb although usually reserved for an emergency situation. 

" f**k me, Control, I've lost all power and the signal is pure stuck at red. Gonny have to detrain the passengers, man. Oh naw. Murder polis".

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Someone tried to use my RBS card details to pay a phone bill in Australia a few weeks ago, payment refused by bank and card cancelled and replaced. Today someone tried to use my Revolut card details to book an Uber ride in Hong Kong, same. I've passed @MixuFruit 's details to the authorities.

I was impressed by the use a fraudster made of my card in Malaysia - hostess bars and champagne being amongst the quality items detailed. Almost made me feel bad reporting it.

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Travelling through Northumbria I stopped at Newbiggin on Sea for a quick shufty. I was walking along the promenade when a b*****ding Geordie wasp stung me for no reason. 

@heedthebaa have you died and been reincarnated as a stripey insect, ya coont?! 

I’d like to buy that wasp a pint, sterling work, that’s what you get for wandering over the border into God’s country 😂 👏

One of the cats has a long, shaggy coat. At some point yesterday, she's somehow managed to have a horrific shit and plaster her back end in it. It's set like concrete in her fur, with chunky pebbles dangling off. I've just spent half an hour struggling with the beast to try and remove as much as I can with warm water, a cloth, and scissors, as she smells unspeakable and normally curls up on my chest to sleep during the night. Most annoyingly of all, she's been all over me all day begging for my help, then freaks out and fights me when I try.

Also, diet soft drinks taste awful when mixed with spirits.

17 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

One of the cats has a long, shaggy coat. At some point yesterday, she's somehow managed to have a horrific shit and plaster her back end in it. It's set like concrete in her fur, with chunky pebbles dangling off. I've just spent half an hour struggling with the beast to try and remove as much as I can with warm water, a cloth, and scissors, as she smells unspeakable and normally curls up on my chest to sleep during the night. Most annoyingly of all, she's been all over me all day begging for my help, then freaks out and fights me when I try.

Spray the fuckers arse with Veet.

9 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You should have washed your hands in between.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Travelling through Northumbria I stopped at Newbiggin on Sea for a quick shufty. I was walking along the promenade when a b*****ding Geordie wasp stung me for no reason. 

@heedthebaa have you died and been reincarnated as a stripey insect, ya coont?! 

Did you have your Thistle scarf on? That tends to attract them.

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

One of the cats has a long, shaggy coat. At some point yesterday, she's somehow managed to have a horrific shit and plaster her back end in it. It's set like concrete in her fur, with chunky pebbles dangling off.

345F8A8D-1A2E-4D1F-B3C5-7277624D5316.gif