Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, btb said:

At first glance I read that as Sunderland.

Sunderland might be all for that, going by their recent voting history.

11 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Sportscene having 'ABN' in the scoreboard section for Aberdeen, rather than ABE.

Also reminds me of ABN Amro, and although they play in red and white, the Dons just aren't Ajax.

The Wikipedia entry on Ajax, the hero in the Illiad, says "Ajax appears as a mainly defensive hero.."

So McInnes' Dons do have something in common with Ajax.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sevco airways currently circling near my hoose.

Anyone got a grenade launcher handy?

Lochee is pretty much a free zone from these bampots, so all is nice and peaceful. I didn't even realise that Celtic needed to win at Tannadice, so all the excitement on social media took me by surprise. 

RIP the banter years

Just saw an advert for some exploding Mother's Day cards. You open the card, and a load of confetti/glittery shite explodes on you and the surrounding area.

Pretty sure someone was selling those years ago for sending to people that you hate, as it would take ages to clear up and you'd be picking glitter out of your hair for weeks.

Vermin driving round in a car covered in red, white and blue balloons, flying flags out the windows, blaring out "Follow Follow" and hammering on their horn. Going round and round the block.

Is it legal to lob a petrol bomb in their window?

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Vermin driving round in a car covered in red, white and blue balloons, flying flags out the windows, blaring out "Follow Follow" and hammering on their horn. Going round and round the block.

Is it legal to lob a petrol bomb in their window?

It's all rather sad.

When Edinburgh City won the play off all we wanted to do was not bother anyone and get back to the club for a piss up...

...with a harmless wee detour past Spartans and Whitehill's grounds on the way back to wish them well but the bus driver wasn't having it...

Aye, after going out earlier, it seems that all of the old Rangers fans have finally TUPE'd over now they've actually won something. I take it they didn't get the memo about there being a new club to follow back in 2012.

Anyway, I just watched an advert for a hoover that showed it sooking up a plateful of spaghetti bolognaise from a hardwood floor. Just how lazy do you have to be?

8 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Aye, after going out earlier, it seems that all of the old Rangers fans have finally TUPE'd over now they've actually won something. I take it they didn't get the memo about there being a new club to follow back in 2012.

Harsh. They won the Challenge Cup, beating Peterhead at a packed Hampden. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

11 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Harsh. They won the Challenge Cup, beating Peterhead at a packed Hampden. 

Sorry, I meant, "something that the lapsed Gers would give a shit about".

I've caught myself using the exclamation "cheese and rice" instead of "Jesus Christ" in recent months. I've no idea where I picked it up from, I despise myself for doing it, but I'm not sure how to stop.

This is the kind of shit they don't tell you about getting old, kids.

Edit: finance companies whose payment links are never, ever working on their website. Presumably it's so a percentage of their customers will get frustrated and give up until their interest-free credit period has expired, and they can start making some money.

Edited by BFTD

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

I've caught myself using the exclamation "cheese and rice" instead of "Jesus Christ" in recent months. I've no idea where I picked it up from, I despise myself for doing it, but I'm not sure how to stop.

This is the kind of shit they don't tell you about getting old, kids.

Edit: finance companies whose payment links are never, ever working on their website. Presumably it's so a percentage of their customers will get frustrated and give up until their interest-free credit period has expired, and they can start making some money.

Well done on your stance on blaspheming. Just expunge your unhinged perverted thoughts and you might be closer to eternity.