Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Probably not petty really, at a large and popular local playpark on a reasonably nice Saturday morning.... Wean needs a piss.... Toilets locked up like Fort knox.

Fucks wrong with this country?

Make them pish behind a tree like everybody else.

Wee man came back to the house earlier a bit upset after playing with his pals further along the street. Asked him what was wrong and he told me there was a big argument. Thinking it was an argument involving him and his pals I pushed him for more details (who, what about). 

It was two female neighbours, mothers of two of his pals and next door neighbours to each other arguing about Pokèmon trading cards. They are 28 and 45 year old

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

This Johnny Depp court case - or the fact that despite not giving a single shit, my wife gives me daily updates. 

That was last year, wasn't it? He been battering more wives since then?

I must admit, for some time I've been wondering why so many women seem fascinated with the personal circumstances of wealthy screen heartthrob Johnny Depp.

47 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I must admit, for some time I've been wondering why so many women seem fascinated with the personal circumstances of wealthy screen heartthrob Johnny Depp.

He probably is, and probably has, a massive knob..

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

No, they're back in court again having another bunfight. He's suing her for 50million claiming reputational damage, she's counter-suing for 100million. 

No idea why he doesn't South Park and counter-counter sue for 200million

They're both absolute bampots. As bad as each other.

35 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

No, they're back in court again having another bunfight. He's suing her for 50million claiming reputational damage, she's counter-suing for 100million. 

Christ. Fascinating stuff.

Newbornbairn's missus will no doubt keep him up to date with the wedding pictures when they inevitably get back together.

12 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Aye, I read that, don't know why I clicked on the link. The figures look like they've been plucked out of thin air, though.

Edited by Jacksgranda
Grandma

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Egg puns.

Just because it's Easter, things are suddenly egg-citing or egg-stra special or whatever, and they all think they've done something clever.

Egg..Egg..Egg.. Whisk..Whisk..Whisk. Whip me with a lettuce.

(this is an obscure in-joke. And in these times of hardship just remember that an omlette is a very eggonomical meal)