Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Seeing Tim Lovejoy on "Richard Osman's House of Games". Won't be watching this week, then.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

Yeah, I didn’t use to mind him at the very start of Soccer AM, but he’s a detestable c**t these days (and has been for approximately 25 years). 

All the more pleasing that he didn't win today. Fingers crossed that trend continues.

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I fucking hate that streak of piss Osman.

”right next question.. ooh ooh I think I know the answer can I answer it can I can I”

No f**k off you p***k.

Ach he's alright. I really enjoy the programme. Although there are some right random "celebs" on it e.g. who's that Steptoe impersonator Grace Dent this week? 

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Ach he's alright. I really enjoy the programme. Although there are some right random "celebs" on it e.g. who's that Steptoe impersonator Grace Dent this week? 

There's someone on here who posts in the Masterchef threads that absolutely adores Grace Dent. I can't remember who it is, but I'm sure he'll be along to tell you how wrong you are about her at some point 🤣

19 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

There's someone on here who posts in the Masterchef threads that absolutely adores Grace Dent. I can't remember who it is, but I'm sure he'll be along to tell you how wrong you are about her at some point 🤣

Fair enough. I'm happy to be proven wrong about her. My point stands however. A couple of weeks ago there was a blonde on it who, although a wid, I had no idea who she was. Upon googling her it appears that she was on Bingo Night Live back when the late night premium phone in format was a thing. The only other listing about her was that she was the ex of one of Chris Moyles' simps on his Radio 1 show, Comedy Dave and they apparently fell out because Chris then pumped her. Hardly even D list,

6 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Grace Dent reviews restaurants for The Grauniad and probably does other shite. 

4 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

@Bairnardo

8 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

I know I shouldn’t, but I absolutely adore Grace Dent too.