Quick Question Thread

42 minutes ago, calum_gers said:

I think we've a few insurance agents on here, so here goes. 

I pay my car insurance monthly, but I've got rid of my car, can I just cancel my direct debit?

Will this have any effect on future premiums etc?

Thanks

I scrapped my last car and the c***s still wanted the remainder of the year paid off. They got well bumped though.

5 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Do you think Paris Hilton gives much thought to the fact that her name is the combination of the capital of France and a housing estate in Inverness?

It was originally spelt 'Hilltown' before her great-great grandfather emigrated from Dundee.

54 minutes ago, K.T said:

Can I just cancel my TV license if I don't actually watch live tv?

You can cancel it even if you do watch live TV :)

But "legally", yes you can. However, the rules were recently changed so that you can't "legally" use the iPlayer without a TV licence. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Planning a weekend break in Milan for my birthday. What's it like trying to get a ticket for a game at the San Siro.

I remember somebody who went to a game in Italy and he said you need your passport to get in - and a ticket obviously!

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Planning a weekend break in Milan for my birthday. What's it like trying to get a ticket for a game at the San Siro.

https://tickets.acmilan.com/     

http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

Heres links to both clubs ticket sites,get them there

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

I remember somebody who went to a game in Italy and he said you need your passport to get in - and a ticket obviously!

12 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Yeah, we had to present ours at the ticket office when we were getting ours.

Depends which club you go to,but its been full passport in rome to here ye go nothing required at palermo

Forgot to add,Venice is a superb place to go to a match,getting a water taxi to the ground is great

Edited by doulikefish

I know it's an old Jack Dee joke about having a really laid back approach to your illness, but unless folk are really penny pinching, why do they buy the lighter version of medicines rather than the (albeit slightly pricier) max strength varieties?

I know it's an old Jack Dee joke about having a really laid back approach to your illness, but unless folk are really penny pinching, why do they buy the lighter version of medicines rather than the (albeit slightly pricier) max strength varieties?

Max dose isn't always best for you and it's a pain cutting them in half.