Quick Question Thread

6 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Potentially an okay choice for an evening in a sunny climate, wouldn't wear them in Scotland as both inappropriate and someone might see me wearing them.

Someone you might meet again, you mean? Rather than some holiday local that will just think 'f**k these holidaymakers - nae taste.  Thank f**k he's heading off on Saturday.  Maybe I should ask where he got his slippers.'?

Someone you might meet again, you mean? Rather than some holiday local that will just think 'f**k these holidaymakers - nae taste.  Thank f**k he's heading off on Saturday.  Maybe I should ask where he got his slippers.'?

Precisely. They look like they could be comfortable enough and an okay choice for hot weather. f**k actually wearing them anywhere I could see people who's opinion I care about. Shandon should though. Especially with his da's levis.

53 minutes ago, (._.) said:

The purple tint of your skin would make it look like your legs aren't as skinny as you suggest and that your skinny jeans are restricting the blood flow, Shannon.

I was thinking I need some sun or a sunbed - gone a bit ghostly.

Edited by Shandon Par