The New Raith Rovers Thread

There's a boy playing for Rosyth the now, Hampson I'm sure, has scored a barrow load. The club were tipped off to him but they're again not interested . Not saying he's gonna be the next Austin or even Vardy but surely worth a look

East Fife, Cowden...or worse will take a punt on him and he'll end up banging them in before he gets a move somewhere bigger.

I wish we would try this, I know we don't have the cash to buy promising youngsters but you only have to look at the ones that Dundee Utd have signed to see that this is a decent idea.

McKinnon pre-match saying they've been speaking to a club for the past three days about a signing so it seems there's no urgency about signing one of the trialists before Saturday.

It sounds as if neither of the trialists have worked out to be honest. Hopefully get some positive news tomorrow about a striker anyway. Especially if Stewart is unable to make Saturday.. Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Was offered to Raith initially and Grant Murray didn't fancy him as a player.

The only club that Faiss has trained with is Dunfermline, not that I'm doubting Grant Murrays knowledge of Futsal in St Tropaz, why would he pass up on a player he'd never even watched? Doesn't add up.

Why are they playing junior then?

Clubs no longer have good scouting systems and rely on word of mouth from other clubs hence the merry-go-round of players. And even easier phone an spl club and ask for players on loan that inevitably go back to the parent club leaving your own club in the same predicament.

The only club that Faiss has trained with is Dunfermline, not that I'm doubting Grant Murrays knowledge of Futsal in St Tropaz, why would he pass up on a player he'd never even watched? Doesn't add up.

When agents are involved anything's possible.