The New Raith Rovers Thread

the FFP is running a poll on facebook with a selection of possibilities or other for the new manager's gig 
for some unknown reason Paul Hartley is in the lead
what is even more surprising, he's never been mentioned on here that I have seen TF
NO, I didn't vote for him

What's less surprising Is Easton is close behind in second despite me being shot down this morning for backing Easton :lol:

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

What's less surprising Is Easton is close behind in second despite me being shot down this morning for backing Easton :lol:

I'd be happy with Easton. He's the one positive from this season which has came out. 

I also wouldn't mind if Robertson took over the youth development. A tonne of experience and worked with the players last season as Easton's assistant. I know he's out of contract, but he'd be a good appointment to take over if he's retiring. 

24 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Hard to believe folk still look at that Rovers Facebook page, let alone take things that people write on it seriously. It's a rabble of complete zoomers.

I agree with what you're saying but in this case it's on the FFP Facebook page

Edited by Beachbum

35 minutes ago, Ancient Mariner said:

the FFP is running a poll on facebook with a selection of possibilities or other for the new manager's gig 

what is even more surprising, he's never been mentioned on here that I have seen TF

We're gonna need a bigger dug-out.

Someone has voted for Dick Campbell. Interesting choice.

It's clearly a done deal then if it's been put in a Facebook poll... [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Yup so would Jose Mourinho if it was put on a poll. He hasn't been mentioned because we all know it's pie in the sky.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but is Ian Murray in the mix? I seen an article in the evening news and he was talking about managing/coaching in Norway, but he might have eyes back to Scotland? Unless it would be a step down for him/Raith wanting better..just thought id pitch that. Quite interested to see what happens, hope you guys bounce back up.

1 minute ago, mackenzie43 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but is Ian Murray in the mix? I seen an article in the evening news and he was talking about managing/coaching in Norway, but he might have eyes back to Scotland? Unless it would be a step down for him/Raith wanting better..just thought id pitch that. Quite interested to see what happens, hope you guys bounce back up.

Nei takk.

38 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Nei takk.

Wasn't that what those two young girls said to us in the Cairngorm Brewery? :lol:

Edited by Scottydog