The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

The dick extension is a good bit of business btw.  Surely most on here will like Dick at the back?  Its semen to me like there's only a few snowflakes.

I firmly believe that with Dick, the only way is up.  He is a fine upstanding guy.    Hopefully he'll stop the cock ups at set pieces.

(The Karens just had an anuarism).

Millions of tweets = getting the club name in the limelight, and that can only be a good thing for future advertising etc.  Good on Ruaridh.  Keep it up.  fnar fnar.

That's Plenty on Make a GIF

12 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

The dick extension is a good bit of business btw.  Surely most on here will like Dick at the back?  Its semen to me like there's only a few snowflakes.

I firmly believe that with Dick, the only way is up.  He is a fine upstanding guy.    Hopefully he'll stop the cock ups at set pieces.

(The Karens just had an anuarism).

Millions of tweets = getting the club name in the limelight, and that can only be a good thing for future advertising etc.  Good on Ruaridh.  Keep it up.  fnar fnar.

Ruaridh after reading that.

oh-god-what-have-we-done-sharon-marsh.gif.7b904fb214b873eec56bd27a96c7fc3a.gif

13 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Ruaridh after reading that.

oh-god-what-have-we-done-sharon-marsh.gif.7b904fb214b873eec56bd27a96c7fc3a.gif

Probably plotting to have Liam in the FFP after saving a cat from a tree…and envisioning possible headlines…

7 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Interesting that Dick and Thomson have only been offered/signed 1 year deals 

I suspect that’s the Barrowman at work. As others note, they may be considered more squad players than starters, although I wouldn’t have been surprised if Thomson got two years…until I remembered IM has a year left. Maybe he’s planning on keeping the decks relatively clear if they decide to change directions after next year?

22 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Interesting that Dick and Thomson have only been offered/signed 1 year deals 

Most likely to be squad players if I’m being honest I think everyone knows we need an upgrade on Liam Dick or at least competition for him as he’s no good enough to be a starting left back for team aiming for promotion and Thomson is a good No2 and with the coaching side of things might not be needed much 

5 minutes ago, Offshore Rover said:

Moving on, has anyone else noticed that the social media profile pictures have changed? Yesterday club badge with white background, today club badge with blue background. Maybe a hint at the new strip colours 

Noticed it was white yesterday. The blue looks cracking though. Looking forward to how the revamped website will look. The current one is decent enough but feels like it’s been the same for a long time. 

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Who are we now waiting on re-signing, or are the rest all away

Connolly and Spencer would be it, assuming Lang, Nolan and McDonald away and loanees gone.

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Noticed it was white yesterday. The blue looks cracking though. Looking forward to how the revamped website will look. The current one is decent enough but feels like it’s been the same for a long time. 

I’m hoping they spend a little to help RaithTV out a bit too…it’s already one of the best Club “TV”s, let’s make it the best.

2 hours ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

That would just leave Connolly then, as Spencer's had ample time to sign a new contract 

Spencer has till the end of the month to trigger the extension he’s probably waiting until the playoffs most likely to see what teams where if he’s been offered deals by those teams