The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, renton said:

Trying to get Livi tickets sorted, link on the Rovers website only seems to bring up the West Stand, whereas we are in the East, am I being an idiot?

If you find a solution please let me know. I’ve clicked the link and also only get the west stand. 

1 minute ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

If you find a solution please let me know. I’ve clicked the link and also only get the west stand. 

I've just clicked the link on the Rovers' website, logged in and got the East Stand.

I'm getting the East Stand too... has the Livi website maybe somehow got your account down as a home fan ?

Maybe worth clicking the link from the Raith website and creating another account with a different email.

Edited by Halbeath Raith Rover

I had the same issue but it just fixed itself.  The link posted earlier in this thread did also give me the option of east stand tickets.

If anyone is still struggling I would DM the club on twitter of facebook and they should be able to help

Decent amount sold so far considering still over a week to go.... (ignore the middle section which wasn't made available for some reason)

image.png.786af89a4b4aa7c71e7074b1a409c742.png

Home fans don't seem to enthusiastic about the game......

image.thumb.png.7904ea939e044edcea214c7bfd1e7703.png

59 minutes ago, Watcher of the Raith said:

Given that you spilt your guts about the Turner signing before it was announced I'm going to believe your wide-ranging, rambling ITK nonsense that covers just about every scenario that could occur with Ashcroft.

There's something "special" about a random punter that somehow finds out some good news about their club but can't wait to blab it on P&B rather than have the club announce it themselves......

😅

Bad day at the office?

Whats your issue?

This is a football forum where fans give there point of view,speculate,rumour monger etc

8 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Low temperatures and snow forecast for the 20th.

Artificial pitch so stands as good a chance as you'll get. No wait "plastic pitch bad"

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

No. Play a defender there, Masson. He’s played RB successfully for us before, it’s not ideal, but …If you insist on a midfielder at RB the answer is not Matthews, it’s Mullin or Brown.

Brown has to play CH…. It’s clear Murray has no Faith in Masson or he would’ve gotten more game time👍 Mullin is better forward so the only real other option is Matthews imo 

40 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Whats your issue?

Read what I posted..... it's annoying to many Rovers supporters that yet again the arrival of a new player (Kyle Turner) was revealed on here by Raithie who just couldn't wait to show off how ITK they were rather than wait for the club to announce the news..... further compounded by the fact that they appear to have a source who updated them on another player (Ashcroft) we may or not be signing.

Let us know who it is @Raithie - there's pro journalists out there that would be keen to have that close a contact at any club...

6 minutes ago, Watcher of the Raith said:

Read what I posted..... it's annoying to many Rovers supporters that yet again the arrival of a new player (Kyle Turner) was revealed on here by Raithie who just couldn't wait to show off how ITK they were rather than wait for the club to announce the news..... further compounded by the fact that they appear to have a source who updated them on another player (Ashcroft) we may or not be signing.

Let us know who it is @Raithie - there's pro journalists out there that would be keen to have that close a contact at any club...

You must be furious when they read the scores out on the news before Sportscene, eh?

See it both ways, never really bothers me when it leaks. A bit of a kick to the media folk when their work takes second place to an ITK guy. 

Seems its not a "guy told me down the pub" so maybe the club need to deal with the leak and this doesn't happen.

Anyhow, delighted with Byrne staying. Hoping for some central cover still.

Edited to add, never met Bill Clark but he seemed to be a good guy. Like an earlier post mentioned a minutes silence fits for this type of loss.

Edited by The Tiel Burn

Turner was at an industrial estate where hundreds/thousands? of people work along with barrowman and the people who took the video. It's not exactly hiding it from the public doing that. 

Just want to add my condolences to the family of Bill clark. He was a man of integrity and he done alot for the club.

In the days of social media, you’ll never shut down these kind of leaks. All it takes is for the player to tell his wife/friends then they tell someone else and before you know it, it’s all around the houses.

Edited by Jilted John