The New Raith Rovers Thread

This was pretty much it with not a lot more that left earlier:

292936_313120382120020_1357175796_n.jpg

Quality! I'm the zombie on the right to Laurie. I went along to be part of the crowd, then the director said he needed three more zombies and I was picked out with two other guys. It was a good day out, got to chat with Laurie, Bert and Marv as well.

I really hope that can be avoided, but the way we've been comprehensively defeated in the last two games does not bode well at all.

At least we can get Hill and McGurn back for Saturday, hopefully Ellis too.

Saturday is a big game for us. We simply have to get back on track soon or the risk of last season turning into this season will just get bigger.

My summing up of Hamill after the Livingstone game, I see no reason to change my mind...mon the dustbins.

You are joking...he is totally disinterested, gutless drifts out of position .....should have been shot for cowardice the way he bottled out of the 50/50 in the last five minutes today, a complete and utter waste of a jersey, we would be better playing a dustbin on the left. I was comparing him with Dougie Hill who is limited at this level ...a great 2nd division centre half but who can be caught out due to his pace. Dougie tries his heart out for the jersey. I can never fault him for effort and I admire him greatly for this. Hamill has talent and does not use it, his apathy is unforgivable.

Edited by RRFC2711

Good to see season ticket holders being given priority - partly the reason I bought the fucker!

Initial 1000 allocation with more available if need be. I'm sure we'll all be fine.

ACA were almost certainly given 100 tickets or something this morning and they've sold out before close of play.

Initial 1000 allocation with more available if need be. I'm sure we'll all be fine.

ACA were almost certainly given 100 tickets or something this morning and they've sold out before close of play.

I think people are just worried about having to settle for a 'restricted' view seat. Like i'd imagine it would be easy enough to get a ticket but a season ticket holder would feel he should get priority with the unrestricted seats and would be pretty annoyed at only getting a restricted seat.

i hope that made sense. Probably didnt

Why should a season ticket holder get priority. If it was a home game, with the possibility of a sell out then yes I could understand the frustration, howver, this is an away game that will not sell out. Plus not all season ticket holders go to away games, yet many pay at the gate fans still go to away games.