The New Raith Rovers Thread

Not at the game , but winger Connor McLaren freed by St Johnstone,  could be the number 2 trialist?

Great shout, that's the boy.

Basic error from Davidson for the goal (last man, let the ball run under his foot) but this is your annual reminder that the only people who get worked up about pre-season friendlies are friendless oddballs and goggle-eyed miscreants.

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Basic error from Davidson for the goal (last man, let the ball run under his foot) but this is your annual reminder that the only people who get worked up about pre-season friendlies are friendless oddballs and goggle-eyed miscreants.

Smith out.

Who the f**k gets worked up over pre season games????

Anyway, we beat City 4-0 on Saturday mate title is going to Gayfield.

[emoji12]

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

I've had a mind blank. Who was the young left back we sold to Hibs? Is there any chance he's playing for City tonight? 26 looks familiar.

Sean Mackie? 

It's you mate that's having trouble with a players ability, when clearly your talking out your back side when stastically he was the best striker in the league so your opinion counts for nothing, You beat Livingston 4 times means nothing when you didn't even reach the play-offs so don't see your argument ? To be honest let's see how the season unfolds and the league will tell its own story, we deservedly when down cause we were gash 

What are you talking about, you clown???

Who's ability am I having trouble with and what am I talking out my backside about???

Do you actually read any of the posts you reply to???

[emoji23]

When did this happen?

Towards the end. A City player stepped inside Barr on the touch line and the absolute mort that sells 50/50 tickets told him to get a fucking hold of himself, or words to that effect. Barr then said, "shut your puss you old c**t".