The New Raith Rovers Thread

Kane wasn’t the name I heard. I heard it was a bit more left field. One that would have been a phenomenal signing signing at this level in his previous spells in Scotland but hasn’t worked at all this time. Think he’s worth a gamble although I’d also be happy if it did end up being Kane.

14 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Kane wasn’t the name I heard. I heard it was a bit more left field. One that would have been a phenomenal signing signing at this level in his previous spells in Scotland but hasn’t worked at all this time. Think he’s worth a gamble although I’d also be happy if it did end up being Kane.

Skacel?

18 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Looks like a bit of a windup on twitter from what I can tell. Would be happy with him signing though. 

Aye seen that myself - unsure if it’s a few helmets trying to stir up some Friday night bantz. 

Regardless would be happy with either him or Kane. 

Always wonder how these things leak. Is it a player or office staff telling someone who races to social media? 

Great signing if true but I always worry we see a breach of confidence backfiring on us. If it was done we would announce if not surely best not to blab. Was it Murray or J Mc who said leaks alert other clubs? 

That's hyper cautious me though. Crap that's its my turn to work overseas but bought my international pass for RTV and looking forward to the game.