The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is there anywhere in the home end that actually sees the sun of an afternoon?

I was hoping to catch a few rays. They should open the North Stand to home fans.

This

I know it's tradition that we have the south stand but I must admit to feeling a bit pissed off at times sitting freezing in the shade whilst the away fans are basking in sunshine

Will they let me in with my season ticket, or is that just really taking the piss?

Just use that too get in then tell a steward you've went in the wrong end, et viola.

This

I know it's tradition that we have the south stand but I must admit to feeling a bit pissed off at times sitting freezing in the shade whilst the away fans are basking in sunshine

I sat in the away stand against Morecambe. It was a lovely evening and a weird experience having never sat there before.

I pity you poor fools, never having the experience of changing ends.............................fucking steady.

I pity you poor fools, never having the experience of changing ends.............................fucking steady.

I'm old enough to mind changing ends at Starks,

& the black snotters when you got home :P

I'm old enough to mind changing ends at Starks,

& the black snotters when you got home :P

I was speaking about this the other day, it would play havoc with your Brutus brushed denims as you walked through the railway shed.

The stoor would be worse in weather that we are experiencing just now.

From the enclosure, you would watch the opposing fans converge and assume by the amount of dust that rose from the fans kicking up the cinder dust that there was a mighty battle going on, alas they just passed each other by and suffered latter day emphysema.

:D

My brother & I were 8 & 10 when we started going, my mum used to go mental wondering how the feck we could get so filthy going to watch football

The stoor would get ingrained into your clothes 'batik' style, when the grease from one of Mario's pies sealed the ash into your clothes like a bug trapped in amber.

The stoor would get ingrained into your clothes 'batik' style, when the grease from one of Mario's pies sealed the ash into your clothes like a bug trapped in amber.

Those were the days when we all changed ends. I remember going to a match with my mates mum n dad and they used to stand in the cow shed at the halfway line and at ht they took a step to the right or left depending on which direction we were playing lol

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Sods law the one game im not watching. Playing well? From what im picking up from the reports Anderson seems to be involved in alot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Watson made an astonishingly good interception to save a certain goal, and then scored an own goal after McGurn knocked the ball onto the post with his foot. We'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say it bobbled up and hit his knee...

We're looking good though, two emphatic finishes and Moon looks like a real gem in midfield.

From what ive seen so far with all the games Moon and Cardle look like our best players so far

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app