The New Raith Rovers Thread

I can't make games these days but have bought a ticket and will also buy a stream if there is one. Lewis is someone who richly deserves a testimonial and I hope he has a wonderful evening, and rovers go on to get promotion so he can eventually play in the "big" league where he undoubtedly would have been but for such horrendous back luck with injuries.

32 minutes ago, Rael Rover said:

I can't make games these days but have bought a ticket and will also buy a stream if there is one. Lewis is someone who richly deserves a testimonial and I hope he has a wonderful evening, and rovers go on to get promotion so he can eventually play in the "big" league where he undoubtedly would have been but for such horrendous back luck with injuries.

I just went on to see if there was a stream available to buy as I am working up north this week and looks like there is one you can buy. I would imagine the club will say on their social media closer to kick off.

12 minutes ago, Laid Back Maverick said:

Like a few others, I can't make the game but bought a ticket anyway. Seems a bit shan for Lewis having empty seats, but better than nothing. 

Same. 

Picked what I thought was the worst possible seat in the Main Stand. 

I am working on the assumption that either 
A) United supporters have complained about not getting tickets the last time.
Or 
B) they are shitting themselves and trying to hopefully gain an advantage by having less of a raith crowd.

3 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I am working on the assumption that either 
A) United supporters have complained about not getting tickets the last time.
Or 
B) they are shitting themselves and trying to hopefully gain an advantage by having less of a raith crowd.

It’s definitely B 

I'm assuming the rovers have been given the tickets to sell for this one then. With that in mind, it's going to be interesting to see how it's done seing as we have more season ticket holders than tickets available. 

25 minutes ago, chris1883 said:

That’s really disappointing. 
I presume that means we’ll be in the Jim McLean stand instead of the shed and they’ll sell the shed to home fans. 

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

I'm assuming the rovers have been given the tickets to sell for this one then. With that in mind, it's going to be interesting to see how it's done seing as we have more season ticket holders than tickets available. 

Says tickets available via ‘their’ website so not via Rovers. 

Just now, stevoraith said:

Says tickets available via ‘their’ website so not via Rovers. 

Ah shit, never noticed that. Good luck to anyone wanting one then. 

Anyone know when they go on sale? 

25 minutes ago, chris1883 said:

If United have moved you from the shed to the Jerry Kerr, and are leaving it empty then it's a fair dinkum post. Very tinpot. 

If they've done it because they've got enough of a demand from the home fans to merit selling it to home fans then it's a very whiney statement, reminiscent of the ones punted out by Celtic and Rangers moaning about Hearts reducing there allocation. 

1 minute ago, L. Brilliant said:

United will sell the tickets direct and season ticket holders probably won't be favoured as a result....because we tweeted their goalie getting knocked over imo

Yeah, going to be season ticket holders missing out on this one unfortunately.

1 minute ago, HoBNob said:

If United have moved you from the shed to the Jerry Kerr, and are leaving it empty then it's a fair dinkum post. Very tinpot. 

If they've done it because they've got enough of a demand from the home fans to merit selling it to home fans then it's a very whiney statement, reminiscent of the ones punted out by Celtic and Rangers moaning about Hearts reducing there allocation. 

Utd fan on twitter says the fans asked about getting the shed and where told it wasn't possible so I'm assuming we're going to be in there but with a reduced allocation.