The New Raith Rovers Thread

7 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

SURELY THERE MUST BE SOME GOOD MANAGER/COACHES FREE DOWN SOUTH.

There will be, there’s a few issues with that though. What do they do with regards to having a place to stay? They aren’t going to sell up and move north when they could realistically be out of a job in a year. If they then need to rent somewhere while presumably paying a mortgage down south, it doesn’t make the job very appealing.  Also, if we then need to pay accommodation costs on top of a salary, it doesn’t make it workable from our end either.

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Aye right enough Rooneys available 💩🤮💩

Has he been sacked from Plymouth already?

Klopp is still free...

On a more sane note, a left field option for me would be Kevin Nicol, ex Rovers player before he moved to Hibs, managing in Norways 2nd division. Though I think he's settled there and probably wouldn't be interested in a return.

Just now, CountryBumpkin said:

Klopp is still free...

On a more sane note, a left field option for me would be Kevin Nicol, ex Rovers player before he moved to Hibs, managing in Norways 2nd division. Though I think he's settled there and probably wouldn't be interested in a return.

Aye, and just wait until he rings his ex- assistant for a recommendation.

1 minute ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Klopp is still free...

Not sacked yet, but it's only a matter of time.