Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

At the risk of numerous ^^^ deviant found type replies , that sounds superb. I love mushrooms though.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

At last. 

Some common sense re mushroom suppers.

Come the day of the revolution, you pair can share a cell.

Some rabbit stew should sort that. Don't tell them till after.

My great grandfather supposedly once told my grandfather that he'd get rid of his rabbit if he didn't look after it properly.
One evening he got asked if he enjoyed his dinner to which he said "yes, what was it?". The reply? "Your rabbit".

I can well believe this.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The f**k?

DD3? Coordinates please.

Joe's

40 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

At the risk of numerous ^^^ deviant found type replies , that sounds superb. I love mushrooms though.

This is disappointing. I thought better of you

My great grandfather supposedly once told my grandfather that he'd get rid of his rabbit if he didn't look after it properly.
One evening he got asked if he enjoyed his dinner to which he said "yes, what was it?". The reply? "Your rabbit".

I can well believe this.

I had placed on me once. Chicken with 4 legs.....tasty stuff

I can well believe this.

My ex once told me she had a pet rabbit and unfortunately it died. Her dad said - Don't worry I'll bury him in the back garden, give him a nice send off. Too distraught she said she couldn't face the make shift funeral.

Being curious she glanced out the window expecting to see her dad digging a hole for the poor rabbit. Instead he had the thing by the ears - helicopter style - and launching the thing over the fence.

I found this hilarious, she did not.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

At last. 

Some common sense re mushroom suppers.

You've already been told there's nothing wrong with battered mushrooms. It's having them as a supper that smacks of Tedi behaviour. 

My ex once told me she had a pet rabbit and unfortunately it died. Her dad said - Don't worry I'll bury him in the back garden, give him a nice send off. Too distraught she said she couldn't face the make shift funeral.

Being curious she glanced out the window expecting to see her dad digging a hole for the poor rabbit. Instead he had the thing by the ears - helicopter style - and launching the thing over the fence.

I found this hilarious, she did not.

This brought tears to my eyes.