Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 19/10/2018 at 14:59, Shandon Par said:

News reports of a "Black panther" (the furry, rather than the militant kind, though who can say what beliefs the cat may hold?) terrorising Ayrshire. Videos of "3 ft tall" black cats are always just domestic moggies.

Scottish SPCA say "f**k looking for a big cat" and surprisingly a police helicopter search found no trace of the beast. 

I'm looking forward to the PM from DeeMan of the cat munching on a KA-based poster. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45914506

As Killie played Dondeh a couple of weeks back I wonder if Biggie (RIP) in a fit of pique has unleashed The Smudger to terrorise Ayrshire...

Well I want to buy a house in the not too distant future and haven’t really done anything other than look online to see what’s going on. All houses you see about Edinburgh have offers over a certain price and they’re all gone so quickly, f**k knows how much they sell for as well but you are likely going to enter into a bidding war with someone to get your house and will have to fork out much more for it. New builds are at least a fixed rate and you can get part exchange to help sell your own property which can alleviate some of the stress involved. You don’t get carpets in new builds though so need to cough up about £5 k for that on top of everything else so it’s an expensive carry on and I have no savings at all at moment. I liked what I saw though!
Did you try out the toilet?? The one tip I always give househunters is to pick whichever toilet looks like the one you are likely to spent years sneaking off to for a peaceful shite, and take a dump in it. Its such an important thing and you will rue the day if you make the wrong call.

All houses you see about Edinburgh have offers over a certain price and they’re all gone so quickly, f**k knows how much they sell for as well

You can check Registers of Scotland or Rightmove for sold house prices, think they appear on there about two months after the transaction date. All you need is the address - it's publicly listed information. That would give you an idea of how the sale price compares to the offers over price for places you are interested in. A good solicitor can advise you too.

The most likely consequences of fracking being restarted in Lancashire, a process that should never have been given the go ahead to resume.   Thankfully these are tiny but if the are to cause stronger ones hop thone who allowed fracking to occur take responsibility for getting it wrong. 

https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1054295012610097152?s=19

12 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The most likely consequences of fracking being restarted in Lancashire, a process that should never have been given the go ahead to resume.   Thankfully these are tiny but if the are to cause stronger ones hop thone who allowed fracking to occur take responsibility for getting it wrong. 

https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1054295012610097152?s=19

I've had farts more powerful than that. 

Well I want to buy a house in the not too distant future and haven’t really done anything other than look online to see what’s going on. All houses you see about Edinburgh have offers over a certain price and they’re all gone so quickly, f**k knows how much they sell for as well but you are likely going to enter into a bidding war with someone to get your house and will have to fork out much more for it. New builds are at least a fixed rate and you can get part exchange to help sell your own property which can alleviate some of the stress involved. You don’t get carpets in new builds though so need to cough up about £5 k for that on top of everything else so it’s an expensive carry on and I have no savings at all at moment. I liked what I saw though!
£5000 for carpets? How big are these houses? :o