Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Gooch meaning perineum derives from 'guiche', which is originally a French word meaning some kind of strap. How it entered English slang, and how it took on its current meaning, I have no idea. But it comes from 'guiche' for sure.

edit: and yes, 'taint' is a far more prevalent word for it throughout the US.

Edited by Swampy

Seeing as how we're going all perineal, did anyone else think their raphe was some kind of surgical scar when they were a kid? I can remember wondering if I'd had some kind of catastrophic genital accident as a baby; something so awful that nobody in the family wanted to tell me about it. Would've helped if I'd actually asked, right enough; I doubt many folk sit their weans down for an unprompted discussion about the strange markings on their privates :lol:

A friend of mine has been bragging about the amount of lassies he's been seeing from tinder. I doubted this so have made a fake tinder and within minutes we were matched. He thinks I'm an absolute worldie called Jennifer. Currently at a very boring hey how are you stage but should it get propa nawty I'll share it with you's. Not that a lot, if any, will care.

A friend of mine has been bragging about the amount of lassies he's been seeing from tinder. I doubted this so have made a fake tinder and within minutes we were matched. He thinks I'm an absolute worldie called Jennifer. Currently at a very boring hey how are you stage but should it get propa nawty I'll share it with you's. Not that a lot, if any, will care.

Looking forward to it tbh.

This has potential, Kev. Keep him going for days you cockteasing slut.

Type of situation which you'll find hilarious now, but in two weeks when you're still chatting you'll realise you're far too deep into it to stop and tell him it was a wind up

What pics are you using for Jennifer?

Keep us posted.

Had a couple mates try that on me mightve worked if it wasn't completely obvious it was them.