Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, just me 2 said:

Never heard a podcast or anything but his bit on ant and dec Saturday night was funny if I remember and he is punching the far and away biggest percentage I've ever seen so I would predict he's hilarious

It's called the Peter Crouch podcast. Him, Chris Stark and somebody else whose name escapes me. They basically do a 25/30 minute episode on one topic be it returning from injury, training ground bust ups etc and Crouch just tells stories from his career. 

Just took my boy out for his first ever driving lesson. About five minutes into his slow 1st gear drive around the almost entirely deserted car park a young girl blindly reversed out and into the rear side panel of the wife's car :lol:

What a start to his driving life. 

Just took my boy out for his first ever driving lesson. About five minutes into his slow 1st gear drive around the almost entirely deserted car park a young girl blindly reversed out and into the rear side panel of the wife's car [emoji38]
"Lesson #1 son - women shouldn't be allowed to drive. Case and point".

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
24 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Just took my boy out for his first ever driving lesson. About five minutes into his slow 1st gear drive around the almost entirely deserted car park a young girl blindly reversed out and into the rear side panel of the wife's car emoji38.png

They just don't seem to understand reversing.

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Just took my boy out for his first ever driving lesson. About five minutes into his slow 1st gear drive around the almost entirely deserted car park a young girl blindly reversed out and into the rear side panel of the wife's car :lol:

"So how did you two first get together?"

"She backed into me, it was my first time."

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics has bought as new bed. Being the dutiful husband  boy that does what he’s told, I made sure to measure out the bedroom to make sure that it’ll fit ok.

Naturally, I didn’t think to measure the space available on the stairs up to the bedroom.

main-qimg-5f087d9fc8b8579980f2e3ba96440a

Remember to check the instructions.

Just took my boy out for his first ever driving lesson. About five minutes into his slow 1st gear drive around the almost entirely deserted car park a young girl blindly reversed out and into the rear side panel of the wife's car [emoji38]
I hope the boy had his smelling salts to hand didnt have wait too long for you to wake up?

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:
Just took my boy out for his first ever driving lesson. About five minutes into his slow 1st gear drive around the almost entirely deserted car park a young girl blindly reversed out and into the rear side panel of the wife's car emoji38.png

Mods, please.

50 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics has bought as new bed. Being the dutiful husband  boy that does what he’s told, I made sure to measure out the bedroom to make sure that it’ll fit ok.

Naturally, I didn’t think to measure the space available on the stairs up to the bedroom.