Unpopular opinions.

Saw a Romanian guy add coke to an expensive red wine once. Horrifying.

Kalimotxo. Was introduced to this when staying with a couple of Spaniards. Sounds absolutely horrific but is surprisingly alright tasting. Similar to buckfast in that it’s what young bams from the Basque Country drink at night in public parks

On 8/23/2018 at 22:05, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd honestly have sexual relations with Ms Piggy, and by extension Jim Henson or whoever the f**k has his hand up her, before I put my boaby anywhere near that fogbeast. 

Not sure who it is now, but it used to be Frank Oz

MV5BMTI1NTM4ODA0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODMx

Some disgusting comments on here about Gemma Collins.
All from Throbber. 

If you look at the nudes she shared online she actually looks not too bad but then other pictures of her she looks atrocious. As a man who would shag a barbers floor I’m not 100% sure I would ride her if presented with the opportunity.

Although I have a strange motion that they have the balls to do it, I can't help but hate beggers in a country like the UK. There's plenty opportunity to get yourself sorted out even from the lowest rung.
Some people just don't fucking want to. I've been close to complete rock bottom before but never would have contemplated giving in utterly.

I don't claim to be some kind of amazing person, or a role model or such like in the slightest, but I worked fucking hard to earn what I do and I don't see why I should help feed some no-effort, it-wasn't-my-fault arsehole more drugs, drink or fag money.