Unpopular opinions.

2 hours ago, just me 2 said:

This is wild, what's not to like about that.

All day session and a wee bet

Been there, rather be elsewhere spending my time and money.

Really don't get horse racing as a visual spectacle at all.

I also find a bet on the horses is more exciting on the TV. 

14 hours ago, just me 2 said:

This is wild, what's not to like about that.

All day session and a wee bet

The people that go to the racing are 90% coked up Wolf of Wall Street wannabes fake tanned up to their eyeballs, its a no from me.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

The people that go to the racing are 90% coked up Wolf of Wall Street wannabes fake tanned up to their eyeballs, its a no from me.

I read that in a Morrissey-stylee voice .........could be the opening lyric to an outtake from the Meat Is Murder album..........🧐

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Chinese take away food is crap. 

You've just not had a good one. 

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Not really. They're the minority and think what you've described is how they should attend/behave at a meeting. Everyone else around them thinks they're complete fannies, not the high rollers they think they are. The races is a great day out if you go with decent company. 

On 17/11/2023 at 12:54, Steelly said:

Star Trek and Star Wars are rubbish.

Not to everyone's tastes. For me, I'm a Star Trek fan. I am not so much in to Star Wars, I find it quite grim. Especially the TV shows. 

But, I know for a fact that if you sat for one hour and watched this episode (trailer below) you'd change your mind aboit Star Trek. 

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Not to everyone's tastes. For me, I'm a Star Trek fan. I am not so much in to Star Wars, I find it quite grim. Especially the TV shows. 

But, I know for a fact that if you sat for one hour and watched this episode (trailer below) you'd change your mind aboit Star Trek. 

As a Star Trek devotee from the first episode, I thought the only mistake they made with that episode was chickening out of the musical format every so often to explain what was going on to thickos. But that's nit picking, Strange New Worlds has been superb.

11 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t think ITV have done anything wrong by putting Farage into the jungle. Come at me.

Supposedly they've paid him enough so he qualifies for an account at Coutts again. Out of the money you spend on anything advertised on ITV/STV. So there's that.

On 20/11/2023 at 09:14, scottsdad said:

That thumbnail alone is making me never want to watch television again.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Twerking is incredibly unattractive.

I must admit to having been nonplussed by this since it became fashionable, but just figured I'm too old to understand.

Was Miley Cyrus being satirical when she was doing it really badly? I genuinely don't know.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I must admit to having been nonplussed by this since it became fashionable, but just figured I'm too old to understand.

Was Miley Cyrus being satirical when she was doing it really badly? I genuinely don't know.

Can't say I've seen that so don't know.