The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Angry bunch.

Not really, just a tad tired of Piracy getting pished and noising everyone up. You just happen to turn up afterwards and catch the end of it. 

It would look a lot less like poor trolling if you posted more than one sentence e at a time. Because that just comes over as a drive by wind up. 

Edited by DeeBairn
Typo

51 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I heard one more midfielder. Imagine it will be someone who can play wide as we already have Kidd, Paton, Sammut, McKee & Owen-Evans who can play centrally 

I'd still want a central creative type, as McKee has been nowhere near the team, even when we were poor and Owen-Evans still is inconsistent. Froxy seems to be nowhere near the team at the moment. Kidd will only really be in the team on an emergency basis as well, so in first team starting terms, we have two holding and one attacking midfielder. So yes, we need wide players, but unless Froxylias reappears from somewhere or McKee does a Lazarus, we are still short in the middle. 

6 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'd completely forgotten about Froxylias.  Still think he could be a good player for us but will clearly be a long way short of match practice 

Is he possibly injured ? Just read a bit about him and seems he has lots and lots of talent but suffered with injury quite a bit.

Was AEK Athens youngest player to appear in Europe at one point.