The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Whatever you think of Rae's response, Falkirk BoD have royally fucked this up and given themselves a problem they could easily have avoided. As for RMcC (that's short for Rat McC*nto, btw), Arbroath or back to Brechin after a wee 'break from football' from March 2019 surely beckon...

Astounded that so much broken, bitter and raging seethe can be concentrated into one short paragraph & a profile pic.

Glorious.

38 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Good, true colours outed now.  Called out and you can't admit to posting sleekit shite. Disparage and deflect.

Spineless p***k.

How long before you throw the toys out the pram and asked to be banned again? You strike me as the type that enjoys wearing adult nappies.

Oh and in the time honoured tradition, f**k off piracy!

Cutting edge

Certainly more cutting edge than Greenock high street more like cutting throats through there ! Anyone desperate enough to name their child after the great falkirk midfield duo must be missing the Full-Ton That's why takin Ray was like taking sweeties of a wean - Let legal battle commence The golden casket casket could be tarnished forevermore !

The reactions and financial expectations of some of the Morton fans on here are hilarious.

However, as someone who has in the past defended our board against what I felt were unreasonable criticisms, it amazes me, when we have fucked up so badly on preseason signings, that we appear to have managed to get ourselves in a bit of a pickle again when this time, signing a manager.

What’s worse, is that it’s all for a manager who looked distinctly below average in his latter tenure at Dundee United. Hopefully he will turn out a lot better than Hartley. However, like Hartley, he needs to be given a chance.

Re legal action, Morton are just chancing their arm to extract some cash from us, and at best they could probably expect a low five figure sum. However, I doubt it will go anywhere....

1 hour ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Disnae know

Might have made more sense to avoid that inevitable defeat, pick up the following week into the international break, give us a few days to accept the inevitable?

Whatever you think of Rae's response, Falkirk BoD have royally fucked this up and given themselves a problem they could easily have avoided. As for RMcC (that's short for Rat McC*nto, btw), Arbroath or back to Brechin after a wee 'break from football' from March 2019 surely beckon...

Easily avoided how exactly?

Guest Back Post Misses

Where is all the proof we have royally fucked up getting McKinnon? As everyone knows I am no fan of the Board but I have still to read any proof we tapped him up. I am not saying we didn’t but still not been any proof of it that would stand up anywhere.

We have been here before. You just have to get on with it or it eats you up. I am just about getting over Judas Jefferies 20 odd years on.

Guest Back Post Misses

Time is a great healer. Except if you are a Morton fan.

Oooooh Margaret Lang is magic, she stole a magic rat......

Going too far.........

Guest Back Post Misses
Yeah I know. I am enjoying this though. Just got carried away.

Theres nothing more hilarious than a football fan thinking he is suddenly an expert on employment law.

Unless he is .......

9 hours ago, Stainrod said:

How can we be accused of being untrustworthy our chairwoman is a top lawyer ( in falkirk high street ) and is so smart she would never get caught out messing up contract law . If she did and cost the club money she would undoubtably do the right thing and fall on her sword ! But we're talking top corporate stuff here she is feared in the falkirk courts dynamic insightful, never misses a trick I hear .So my guess is like the club itself we're all safe in the hands of our masterful committee leader! No fear when she's near!

I've noticed a for a while now you having digs at lang, or 'lady lawyer' as you most commonly refer to her as. Is there actually another underlying reason for this? Rather than anything to do with the club? 

Why on earth would we have acted impeccably with ayr and the dealings with McCall to the point that Ayr used this very phrase when talking about our approach, and then do the polar opposite with Morton?