The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, gmac1874 said:

Once a snakey c**t always a snakey c**t. Start shitting yourself when McCann gets bombed at Dundee ! 

1 hour ago, gmac1874 said:

I believe that you lot have all now accepted that compensation is possible as you received a six figure payment when McCall left you guys. So all your slavering shite and confidence along with a purity of supposed understanding of employment law is all in tatters. That lassie chairperson you have who is a supposedly a hot shot employment lawyer (in Falkirk high street) has made an absolute c**t of this. So in summary very pleased with Jonaton, plus the 100k , plus you guys will now have to take a look at your complete lack of points and a squad full of stinking shit like Mark "I'm just back from Ibiza" Russell. Glorious !

200w (2).gif

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Anyone else sense that the dust is settling now that they have their OF stooge in place?

We are firmly in the eye of the storm territory I think.

4:45 on Saturday when we stumble out of the Challenge Cup due to McKinnon quite rightly experimenting/getting to know the squad and they'll be all over us again like an aggressive moss.  

If that’s peak minter wtf is your wet dreams about getting as your third choice a guy who was sacked for incompetence only to be replaced by Csaba Laszio?

If I were you I'd be more worried about your manager doing that very thing. He has a track record after all!!!

Once a snakey c**t always a snakey c**t. Start shitting yourself when McCann gets bombed at Dundee ! 

I believe that you lot have all now accepted that compensation is possible as you received a six figure payment when McCall left you guys. So all your slavering shite and confidence along with a purity of supposed understanding of employment law is all in tatters. That lassie chairperson you have who is a supposedly a hot shot employment lawyer (in Falkirk high street) has made an absolute c**t of this. So in summary very pleased with Jonaton, plus the 100k , plus you guys will now have to take a look at your complete lack of points and a squad full of stinking shit like Mark "I'm just back from Ibiza" Russell. Glorious !

The salt keeps on coming. Saltaaaaaay.

CBA reading back through pages of tears and snotters, but are there Morton fans genuinely suggesting that we approached McKinnon without being confident that 1) we had the cash to settle any compo dispute (£100K :lol:) or 2) had found a get-out where we didn't have to pay a penny?

21 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

CBA reading back through pages of tears and snotters, but are there Morton fans genuinely suggesting that we approached McKinnon without being confident that 1) we had the cash to settle any compo dispute (£100K :lol:) or 2) had found a get-out where we didn't have to pay a penny?

What's hilarious is that Rae wants 100k,but if he takes it to court and wins, the settlement will be the judges to decide. And if he loses, we get our fees paid for us. Expect it to be never mentioned again. 

10 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

This will never get near court for fecks sake .  Morton came out with the ludicrous sum of 100k so in order to get things moving Mckinnon had to resign.  A nominal fee can now be agreed and we can all go about our business. 

On the basis that this has becoming incredibly boring I'm inclined to agree that this is the likely outcome going forward.

However.......your manager has been particularly sleekit about how he went about this and Crawford seems particularly pissed off. So there may be hilarious sport in pursuing this just for the fucks. Probably fruitless and indeed expensive but Crawford's got a bob or two. 

This will be the least of Falkirks concerns. If I was them I'd be buying extra toilet paper due to the rather precarious position in the league with no points and a terrible squad of players. For avoidance of doubt snakey cunto is no Jack Ross !

Going to wait and see how bad my hangover is before deciding on tomorrows game. 

Pros:

Ray's first game

Team i've never seen before

Fitba

Cons:

Challenge cup

Same shite players for us

Welsh mob sound like diddy hammerthrowers

7 minutes ago, gmac1874 said:

This will be the least of Falkirks concerns. If I was them I'd be buying extra toilet paper due to the rather precarious position in the league with no points and a terrible squad of players. 

That's true tbf, the squad is horrific. Best thing about Ray is that he didn't sign any of them so unlike Hartley he won't have to pretend they're amazing or anything.

Aside from the comical recruitment process and ensuing meltdowns, the best thing about hiring Ray is that he's not Kenny Miller, Dick Campbell or any of the other realistic candidates. He's no Jack Ross either, just a steady championship manager who will hopefully stop the rot.

Edited by ilostmyself

9 minutes ago, gmac1874 said:

On the basis that this has becoming incredibly boring I'm inclined to agree that this is the likely outcome going forward.

However.......your manager has been particularly sleekit about how he went about this and Crawford seems particularly pissed off. So there may be hilarious sport in pursuing this just for the fucks. Probably fruitless and indeed expensive but Crawford's got a bob or two. 

This will be the least of Falkirks concerns. If I was them I'd be buying extra toilet paper due to the rather precarious position in the league with no points and a terrible squad of players. For avoidance of doubt snakey cunto is no Jack Ross !

This is true, although the more observant among you may have noticed the Falkirk fans have made the odd comment about the squad in the last couple of months so we are fully conversant with our gubbins-ness, thanks.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

18 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

That's true tbf, the squad is horrific. Best thing about Ray is that he didn't sign any of them so unlike Hartley he won't have to pretend they're amazing or anything.

Aside from the comical recruitment process and ensuing meltdowns, the best thing about hiring Ray is that he's not Kenny Miller, Dick Campbell or any of the other realistic candidates. He's no Jack Ross either, just a steady championship manager who will hopefully stop the rot.

All of this.

For anyone that’s interested in stadium development (of sorts), Falkirk FC have applied for planning permission to build a new 4G pitch outside of the stadium on the East side. Looks like space will be left for any potential East stand/terrace in the future.

IMG_5765.jpgIMG_5766.jpgIMG_5767.jpg