The Falkirk FC Thread

On 10/17/2018 at 18:54, TheScarf said:

I think so.  My dad works with one of the directors, I think the only one who doesn't work for CRC Evans, and he hasn't mentioned a change of ownership to me.  He quite often gets invited to hospitality up there.

DD from The Cairngorm Group ?

Morton and their support will be up for this game today. If the boot was on the other foot you could be sure we would be baying for blood and dishing out 90 minutes of non stop abuse.

That's fair and it will be on of these games that could be a memorable encounter.  So come on you Bairns and play this as a blood and snotters cup tie. 

I have a real fear about today.

Our players surely to f**k had it drilled into them how much the Pars game meant to us and they gave a "gutless couldn't give a f**k" performance.

Morton players will be up for the fight big time today and I don't think our squad of shite has a fight in them.

I pray to God I am wrong but I fear a drubbing.

I have a real fear about today.

Our players surely to f**k had it drilled into them how much the Pars game meant to us and they gave a "gutless couldn't give a f**k" performance.

Morton players will be up for the fight big time today and I don't think our squad of shite has a fight in them.

I pray to God I am wrong but I fear a drubbing.
Apparently that performance was nothing to do with effort levels or how much they give a f**k, and purely down to ability, according to some on hete.

12 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

It’s a prediction, not what I’d picked. I think my thoughts on Paton have been made pretty clear.

think the term most have used was "he's sh*te" mind you that is pretty much the same as "limited ability"

Paton's got to go, surely? Any ability gone, a stinking attitude then raising his hands to a teenage goalkeeper only on the pitch because Fasan was ordered off. The fans turned on him today, perhaps he could be hounded out?

Whilst I completely agree with what you’ve said and would love Paton to get himself away to f**k. David Mitchell is 28.

But your point still stands his contract should be terminated tonight. Not just for his pathetic performances but his stinking attitude.

37 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

f**k

Dire!  I took my 7 Yr old granddaughter to her first and last match this season. Her comment "where have all the players who win gone, don't they know how to kick it in the goals" 

The main reason I won't take her again however wasn't football but  the language from some of our fans (mainly directed at paton) was horrendous. + The stadium should be condemned no working female toilet without going to the main stand. My only thoughts on the game was  that  they are terrible and yet  they beat us. Terrible day out how this can be considered as entertainment is beyond me. How any parent could take kids to this  victorian dump is also beyond me. As for the football we were equal to them, two poor sides both as bad as each other. 

I will keep going however because it's a habit and I refuse to believe the good times will not return. Unfortunately for now they look a long long way away. How we got ourselves into  this position is hard to take.! 

Tbf, Paton had a point in what he was saying to Mitchell was correct but his manner was all wrong. That should be kept for the dressing room. McHugh scored from around two yards out where Mitchell should come for the ball. I’m not for one minute sticking up for Paton but he has moments where he looks decent and calming and the next he’s firing a 40 yard hoof ball to no where.