The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Is there any way of me watching the game on FTV this week? Assuming I’d need to pay a subscription and then use a VPN? 

I do this often and works well especially for home streams. You can also pay for one month rather than a rolling subscription if its not something regular for you!

35 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Annoyingly I’m away down to the Lake District with my brother and his wife and kids this week as their kids are off school. Not back until Sunday.

Is there any way of me watching the game on FTV this week? Assuming I’d need to pay a subscription and then use a VPN? 

pop out for milk at 11:30am, phone at 1:30pm saying you got stopped by a herd of loose sheep/cows (whichever you's rather pump).

3pm 'you'll never believe this hen but....'

home for 7pm, wife and kids none the wiser

(mind take off your FFC scarf)

1 hour ago, Jimmy1876 said:

I do this often and works well especially for home streams. You can also pay for one month rather than a rolling subscription if its not something regular for you!

What VPN do you use? Do you need to sign up to FTV with a fake overseas address or does it let you watch as long as you’re on a VPN?

29 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

What VPN do you use? Do you need to sign up to FTV with a fake overseas address or does it let you watch as long as you’re on a VPN?

I use this and have for a few years. No need to register under it 

IMG_7406.jpeg

Edited by BPM

3 hours ago, JS_FFC said:

Nah no overseas address required. In fact, all I have to do is make sure I'm using the VPN when I sign in. After that, I turn the VPN off and watch the stream just fine.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

I’m on the look out for 2 KM7 stand seats if anyone is unable to make it, work has changed and now off but too late to grab a ticket.

If you can't grab a ticket for this area then It's never too late for the Premier Club.

6 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

pop out for milk at 11:30am, phone at 1:30pm saying you got stopped by a herd of loose sheep/cows (whichever you's rather pump).

3pm 'you'll never believe this hen but....'

home for 7pm, wife and kids none the wiser

(mind take off your FFC scarf)

Currently in Genova but my return in time for Saturday starts now. Sadly I’ve got to return via Zurich, Stuttgart and Koln as well as Antwerpen but I’m pretty sure I can do it. My last stop before Falkirk will be the lakes to get my dog so if you want a lift….. ;) 

On 10/02/2024 at 16:50, ShaggerG said:

10 hours ago, Raybowski89 said:

My mate left it too late to buy his ticket next to me in the KM and he's now had to buy one in the main stand. Does anyone know if it's possible for me to use my season ticket to sit there instead for this match on Saturday?

I’m in the main stand but regularly switch to KM7 if I’m bringing anyone along with me. The club just makes your seat available and gives you a ticket for the KM7 in return. I’d be surprised if that doesn’t work the other way round so you should be fine. The only issue may be if the seat next to your mates is still available……

Edited by roman_bairn

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I’m in the main stand but regularly switch to KM7 if I’m bringing anyone along with me. The club just makes your seat available and gives you a ticket for the KM7 in return. I’d be surprised if that doesn’t work the other way round so you should be fine. The only issue may be if the seat next to your mates is still available……

Think as a one off the club will probably accommodate but can see why they’d say no. It would mean you could buy a cheaper KM stand season ticket and just exchange it for a main stand ticket every game 

9 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Think as a one off the club will probably accommodate but can see why they’d say no. It would mean you could buy a cheaper KM stand season ticket and just exchange it for a main stand ticket every game 

Just what I was thinking. It's one thing buying a main stand season and swapping to the cheaper KM stand, but quite another to do it the other way round.

27 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Pretty sure they will charge the difference in ticket price which will only be a few quid…

Just buy another ticket FFS!

Buggering about with switching seats and what not, will be a pain in the arse for the staff and our systems aren’t designed to cope with exceptional circumstances like this.

i swear we must have the most deadbeat fans in Scotland, folk that cannot afford a tenner a month for fss and folk that won’t buy a main stand ticket to sit in the main stand. It’s nuts! 

19 minutes ago, Blane Fonda said:

Just buy another ticket FFS!

Buggering about with switching seats and what not, will be a pain in the arse for the staff and our systems aren’t designed to cope with exceptional circumstances like this.

i swear we must have the most deadbeat fans in Scotland, folk that cannot afford a tenner a month for fss and folk that won’t buy a main stand ticket to sit in the main stand. It’s nuts! 

Always found the staff very accommodating and happy to help.

You sir, are a prize fud…..

3 hours ago, tokyo bairn said:

I'm already a member but somehow not on the map

Thanks mate. Hopefully somebody from FSS sees your post and updates the map.

P.S. I originally wasn't on the list of members because I paid my dues annually instead of monthly, maybe your case is something similar?