The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, BPM said:

Great night at the Academy dinner last night. Must have raised a right few quid from the auction alone. One prize went for 3 grand on its own I think. 
Peter and John were hilarious. Well done to the FFC staff for organising a brilliant event.  

Great news

1 hour ago, BPM said:

Great night at the Academy dinner last night. Must have raised a right few quid from the auction alone. One prize went for 3 grand on its own I think. 
Peter and John were hilarious. Well done to the FFC staff for organising a brilliant event.  

25k according to Jamie Swinney on Twitter 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

1 hour ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

All the comments turned into a book would make for interesting reading and could be a money spinner.  An alternative history of Falkirk FC 2011-2024

A Dundeebarry style adaptation of events would be quality. 

(maybe just a reference for the older members of p&b that have been here that long) 

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I remember how excited I was when my dad told me were were signing a guy that had played for Cologne 😂.

They got a guy who had played with his colon! #MinceVennie

Edited by kiddy

21 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

This thread contains well over a decade of discussion around Falkirk Football Club; most of the Pressley era, Farid kissing the coin, Challenge Cup Winners, three Scottish Cup semis, a Scottish Cup final, Houstie winding up all the right folk while building a beautiful 2015/16 side (who I still sometimes dream of); Bob McHugh's ridiculous run of last minute goals, cranes, hot tubs, trucks, numerous play-off campaigns, the buzz of the Hartley summer and the consequent collapse and relegation, Covid, Gary Holt getting trebucheted, the infamous Q&A, the Sheerin, Rennie and Griffiths banter months, fan ownership finally being secured and getting ourselves on a decent footing and finally, every detail of the glory of potentially one of the greatest seasons in the clubs recent history. And many, many more too. All under one roof. An institution. Long live The Falkirk FC Thread.

Anybody know what happened to Kris who created the forum 

Another hard earned three points, but what has happened to the team that would take pot shots from all areas of the pitch?

Gary Oliver, BTW! What a super sub!!

Edited by BillyBairn