The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Just want to say well done today, very brave on the ball. Should have won by 4/5

We have a clueless, coward of a manager and I hope to f**k he is gone ASAP

Aye you should really have binned him when you got relegated. He made a meal of last season despite his budget but your board were never going to sack him having won the league.  Just need to hope they get rid of him quick enough if things go pear shaped again.

25 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Not a bad performance from a single player today including the subs.

What a find adams looks so far, reminded me of when Darren Barr broke through, read the game so well and must’ve had several interceptions but while doing so kept the ball in play.

Reminds me more of Davie Weir, came to full time football via a different path and from higher education and can play across the back line. 

Darren Barr was always thought of as a decent prospect at youth level.
Adams so far is a superb surprise and much like Weir, fans are thinking where has this guy been hiding. 

4 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Time to hire the Alloa lads. 

First game of the season and this stinking patter is back, deary me. The FTV boys were lumped with a host of issues because QTV (who broadcast on behalf of Premier Sports) took over their gantry and internet connection. The poor quality footage you saw was taken from QTV's cameras. The FTV team actually did an excellent job to bring you a stream at all so maybe give them a bit of credit instead of suggesting they should be shown the door, you clown.

8 minutes ago, Craigie Watson said:

Sorry, Sibbs not Sibbs.

He got bossed by Dylan, Aiden and Brad. Not saying for one minute here that I wouldn’t take him back, before anyone  jumps down my throat but who would you drop from that midfield to fit him in.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

17 minutes ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Excellent start to the season and knowing we still have our strongest defence to come back is giving me a bit more confidence for the league. 

They may have a challenge to get their places back, which can only be good as competition for places keeps the players focused. 

16 minutes ago, Captain Chugwash said:

First game of the season and this stinking patter is back, deary me. The FTV boys were lumped with a host of issues because QTV (who broadcast on behalf of Premier Sports) took over their gantry and internet connection. The poor quality footage you saw was taken from QTV's cameras. The FTV team actually did an excellent job to bring you a stream at all so maybe give them a bit of credit instead of suggesting they should be shown the door, you clown.

Good you let us know.  People and their quick fire opinions perceptions aren’t always correct.  

Edited by AJ1981

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

He got bossed by Dylan, Aiden and Brad. Not saying for one minute here that I wouldn’t take him back, before anyone  jumps down my throat but who would you drop from that midfield to fit him in.

29 minutes ago, BPM said:

Hopefully today will be the end of “we need a CH” campaign and the MacIver is not good enough chat on Falkirk Daft. 
Adams was outstanding as were the whole side. It was like we had never been away. After 20 minutes we absolutely bossed the game. Win on Tuesday and we will be in a very strong position. 

Was thinking the same thing about Ross MacIver as well. Maybe we should learn to trust the managers judgement and enjoy the ride. 

I wasn’t there today but I’m pleased to read MacIver getting a lot of praise. I’ve also been a big advocate for him as I think he brings so much to our team. 
I said before today that Ayr United would be our toughest game and I think I’ll be proved wrong. Would take a draw now if offered as you’d think we’d beat the other two.

32 minutes ago, BPM said:

Hopefully today will be the end of “we need a CH” campaign and the MacIver is not good enough chat on Falkirk Daft. 
Adams was outstanding as were the whole side. It was like we had never been away. After 20 minutes we absolutely bossed the game. Win on Tuesday and we will be in a very strong position. 

Ah but the pies are expensive and we should have signed Rudden

1 minute ago, AJ1981 said:

Was thinking the same thing about Ross MacIver as well. Maybe we should learn to trust the managers judgement and enjoy the ride. 

He has proven he knows much more than anyone in the stands what is best for this squad. 

Just now, grumpyoldman said:

Ah but the pies are expensive and we should have signed Rudden

The catering looks like event type pricing to me. If you think it is too expensive just don’t buy anything.