The Falkirk FC Thread

I remember getting stick when he signed after I said he was just about Alloa’s best player. Not too many arguing with that now. All apologies gratefully accepted 😁

Whilst Maciver's goal record is pretty decent, I'd love to know how many goals we've scored where he has played it to the person who has then made the assist. If stattos counted such a thing I would be surprised if his number wasn't in the top 5 in Scotland. 

3 minutes ago, One off poster said:

Whilst Maciver's goal record is pretty decent, I'd love to know how many goals we've scored where he has played it to the person who has then made the assist. If stattos counted such a thing I would be surprised if his number wasn't in the top 5 in Scotland. 

An impossible stat to quantify probably but there is no doubting the influence Ross has on our general play, his goals and assists are a fantastic contribution but over and above that he is literally the lynchpin to the full way we attack and break on teams with his touch, ability in the air and hold up play. He creates the space for the 3 guys in behind him and it’s nice most people can now recognise everything he has brought to the team over this last season and a bit. Delighted we have him tied up long term now. 

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

Watched him at the weekend. A f**king terrible footballer 

Count yourself ‘lucky’ you got to see him play at all. Will probably be on the treatment table for the next six weeks.

It’s cringeworthy his twitter from when he signed looking back to comments like “honking signing” and “why we signing a guy that scored 4 goals for Alloa.” 

there’s never been a time where I’ve wanted a player to fail. In fact even lately we’re at danger of p and b become positive for us 😂

11 hours ago, Aufc said:

Watched him at the weekend. A f**king terrible footballer 

He's so so bad. Everything about the way he ran, the way he looked in possession just screamed absolutely pish. One of our worst ever signings, and there's competition there.

7 hours ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

He's so so bad. Everything about the way he ran, the way he looked in possession just screamed absolutely pish. One of our worst ever signings, and there's competition there.

He also has annoyingly skinny legs