The Falkirk FC Thread

No he didn't, there a difference between holding your own and "absolutely dominating" the midfield battle. He held his own, nothing more.

We've disagreed on things various times before, and we'll just have to agree to disagree again here.

FWIW, I find quite often Firefox doesn't work with watching various Internet streams and videos. It requires all of these various plug-ins to just watch a video. Have you got it working on Firefox before?

I'm sure I watched the Partick 3-2 highlights on it the other night, but as I regularly switch between browsers, I could be wrong, but I'm sure I did watch that through Firefox.

I'm sure I watched the Partick 3-2 highlights on it the other night, but as I regularly switch between browsers, I could be wrong, but I'm sure I did watch that through Firefox.

Not sure why that is. Recommended to use Internet Explorer and latest version of flash player for watching videos on Falkirk TV.

We've disagreed on things various times before, and we'll just have to agree to disagree again here.

Dominating suggests that Murdoch was running the show, which he was far from doing, he made a few decent challenges and won the ball in midfield, it's just somethign we've not seen happen all to often in the past 3 years with a combination of BOB and McBride/Millar/Arfield.

Leigh Griffiths was a Falkirk youth player until U-17 level, where he was released. We can certainly spot the talent... Another belter at the same time as Deuchar was Chic Pearson.

I believe you freed Greig Spence too. Alloa took him on and after a year punted him to Celtic for £100,000.

Proof indeed that the press read P&B :rolleyes:

THe man is a cock who needs to keep his big gob shut,When he took out James McCarthy at Hamilton i loved it :rolleyes:

However please just shut up and leave the building ASAP.

Is he on that "Charlie Sheen" drug??

I'm Stephen Pressley and I'm right and everybody else is wrong!!!

I like how he managed to "accidentally" mention he works a 70 hour week :lol:

I'd be worried about the bit where he says you havent "bottomed out" yet, is that him just making room for more errors do you think?

Is he on that "Charlie Sheen" drug??

I'm Stephen Pressley and I'm right and everybody else is wrong!!!

I like how he managed to "accidentally" mention he works a 70 hour week :lol:

I'd be worried about the bit where he says you havent "bottomed out" yet, is that him just making room for more errors do you think?

From that article, "I look forward to seeing Steven off-load the SPL-waged players and really giving it a go next season. Actually, I think we can still make it into the SPL THIS season! I am backing you through thick and thin. Good luck and thanks for all the hard work!!!"

Surely that's tongue in cheek??

“It’s no secret that club is facing short term cash flow problems and is in desperate need of investment for the short to medium term.

It’s well documented why we have these problems and the drastic cost cutting that has taken place at the club in the last twelve months. The fact of the matter is our income has fallen quicker than we can reduce our costs, as many of our costs are not like a tap you can just turn off. It takes time for the effect of the cuts to filter down into our cashflow.

Whilst the Board is addressing the need for an immediate cash injection, we also need all our supporters to play their part. We have only two home league games left before the summer break; not games that were ever budgeted to be big earners. We now need you to make them big games in terms of attendance and income. The challenge will be to achieve an extra one thousand walk-up supporters and an extra fifteen thousand pounds of income at each game.

The more money we can get through the gate now, then the less we will have to take from next season’s budget.

This year season ticket sales will be more important to the club than ever before. As this cash is necessary to provide the cash we need to run the club during the close season. In previous seasons we have had a reserve of capital that could be used during the close season. That is not the case this year. The board of directors and major shareholders have already put significant sums of money into the club over the course of this season however it’s clear we can’t do this on our own and we need your help.

Everyone was taken aback at the numbers that turned out for Monday evening’s supporters meeting. This shows how much this club means to us all. Since the meeting, we have had a great response in terms of season ticket sales and offers of help. If we can maintain this level of passion and support through the last two home games and the summer months then we will have gone a long way to secure our future.

I would like to thank you all for your support so far, it is appreciated and it is most certainly not taken for granted."

<_< You know what to do if you want this to happen Martin, Steven Pressley must go. Simples.