The Falkirk FC Thread

So, in total our hero (clearly the best striker in Division 1) has netted:

Feet: Partick (1st time), Albion R x2, Annan x2, Stenny, Dundee (RC), Ayr.

Heid: Rangers x2, DUFC, RossCo, Dundee (L), Accies, Partick (2nd time).

15 goals and another match still to go in October - Whadda guy! :D

Herald saying that Stevie Crawford confirmed as new coach for first team and under 19's, replacing Bullen. He'll share coaching with Neil MacFarlane.

Both Fulton's signed new contracts, Dale until 2013 and Jay until 2014.

Sad news that Campbell Christie has passed away. A man who did an awful lot for the club, RIP.

Sad day for the club, although i'm not old enough to fully appreciate what he did from the club he seemed like a really good servant for the club and what the team acheives this season should be dedicated to him.

RIP Campbell Christie

Just wanted to post my condolonces on the untimely passing of Campbell Christie. Of course his connections to Falkirk were well known, but not only was he committed to your football club, he as I'm sure you'll all know was an extremely popular figure within our area in regard to other commitments, particularly within the local health service. His passing is saddening.

My thoughts are with his family and all at FFC.

Just wanted to post my condolonces on the untimely passing of Campbell Christie. Of course his connections to Falkirk were well known, but not only was he committed to your football club, he as I'm sure you'll all know was an extremely popular figure within our area in regard to other commitments, particularly within the local health service. His passing is saddening.

My thoughts are with his family and all at FFC.

Stop cementing your position as the best one of "them", ya smelly fife twat :P

Agree with your post. I had a brief chat with him in town shortly after he left the club and he was super passionate for the Bairns.

Stop cementing your position as the best one of "them", ya smelly fife twat :P

Agree with your post. I had a brief chat with him in town shortly after he left the club and he was super passionate for the Bairns.

Naw, I quite like being liked :P

In all seriousness though, it is extremely sad. As I say, his work in the public service, especially at local level, meant he was well liked and respected by a great deal of people.

Haven't had a chance to post this week but obviously was gutted to hear of Campbell Christie's passing. A Bairn through and through and by all accounts a thoroughly lovely person as well. I though the tribute before today's game was really poignant and tastefully done.