The Falkirk FC Thread

From the looks of that team it would probably have been Ryan Millar that scored. What was the Dunfermline team, out of interest?

It was an Under 19s team pretty much. Only people I recognised was Ryan Thomson who had played a handful fo first team games and the Spanish keeper who has yet to feature.

Think that trialist might be the striker that Farid has recommended.

It was. He looked ok, good touch and can strike a ball really well but tried too much at times and lost the ball a few times as a result. Played left midfield.

With it looking likely that Mark Millar will be away, would you rather see us replace him with a 'experienced' player or allow Sibbald to grow in that role?...

We need an experienced player. Sibbs is only 17 and we cant reply on him too much at the moment.

It all depends on who is available and how much they want to sign etc. Id rather play Sibbs than end up with some journeyman who doesnt try a leg and wants a fortune for it. :P

Edit - Not a dig at Sibbs as I think he is going to be a cracking player, I just dont think we should rely to heavily on such young inexperienced shoulders. We will need to protect him at times too.

Edited by MattBairn

Think Im going to go for an early bird season ticket next season.

This was the first season in about 10 years that I didnt have a season ticket.

Ditto, I didn't buy a season ticket this year in protest but I'll be taking the early bird offer as it's too good to refuse. But the PATG prices are a joke, £18 isn't exactly going to increase the walk up, or away fans.

Ditto, I didn't buy a season ticket this year in protest but I'll be taking the early bird offer as it's too good to refuse. But the PATG prices are a joke, £18 isn't exactly going to increase the walk up, or away fans.

I'm in the same boat, refused to buy a season ticket last year with George Craig/Pressley double act...

Was our POTY awards night yesterday? If yes, who won what?

Where did you hear this?

The Awards Ceremony was broadcast live on Falkirk TV last night. Highlights of the night will be broadcast next week.

Edited to add - Young Player of the Year went to Murray Wallace

Edited by BairnsOnline

Home Kit on sale from 11pm Friday night (Online only) and from 9am on Saturday from the stadium Store.

The Trailer shop will also be open from 1.30pm-KO (Cash Only).

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5940&Itemid=320

Thanks

Home Kit on sale right now online @ www.thefalkirkshop.co.uk

Then tomorrow morning, Saturday, from the stadium Store @ 9am-KO & 4.45-5.15pm. The Trailer shop will also be open from 1.30pm-KO (Cash Only).

Over 100 home shirts pre-ordered this week already and they are also available for collection tomorrow onwards too.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone on here that bought their new home shirt yesterday both online or in the shop, the shop was steady most of the day with sales and lots of pre orders taken for the new away shirt (sample on display in the shop).

A reminder that the Stadium Shop is open tomorrow (Bank Hol) 10am-2pm also.

Thanks

Edited by Falkirk Shop