The Falkirk FC Thread

Fellow falkirk fans, what do you want to happen today? Forfar win, we all laugh at Dunfermline in the 2nd division, or, Dunfermline stay up with a shite team next season and we bitch slap them 4 times a bit like this season?

I quite like both TBH.

I want them punished quite a bit for that debt they are gonnae walk away from.

The only reason to really want them to stay up is the rivalry.

I get the feeling they won't be up to much on the pitch. And if they are as bad as people expect they won't be bringing through big crowds.

As above, win-win for us today really.

Personally I'd see relegation as a fair punishment for their financial cheatery over the years, so I'm routing for that.

Might go along to EEP today (in the Forfar end obviously)

ETA: 10/1 to stay in the division. Put a £ on

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

I take it like normal bets that doesn't cover ET?

It would cover ET as he's betting on them to progress. Mate of mine made a few hundred quid on Hibs that way at the semi.

Fellow falkirk fans, what do you want to happen today? Forfar win, we all laugh at Dunfermline in the 2nd division, or, Dunfermline stay up with a shite team next season and we bitch slap them 4 times a bit like this season?

Dunfermline to go down.

It would cover ET as he's betting on them to progress. Mate of mine made a few hundred quid on Hibs that way at the semi.

I couldn't get a reception on my phone at HT, otherwise I would have made out like a bandit. I was trying to lump the £150 in my account on us to lose the tie. What odds did your mate get (just to piss me off completely)

A very interesting bet then.

It was indeed. £75 profit. Cancelled out the £70 I stupidly put on Man City to win.

This is a random question, but does the club have an official position on the East Stand - e.g. is there a ballpark figure that needs to be raised before the stand is built?

Considering the South Stand ended up costing over £3.5m id guesstimate over £5m anyway

No point on spending even a penny on building it.

Considering the South Stand ended up costing over £3.5m id guesstimate over £5m anyway

Thanks, agree that there's zero need for it at the moment. Christ, didn't realise the South Stand cost £3.5m

Edited by YOGI IS GOD

This is a random question, but does the club have an official position on the East Stand - e.g. is there a ballpark figure that needs to be raised before the stand is built?

Had a wee lottery win maybe?