The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, BPM said:

Maybe better offers of a years contract. Three year contract tells it all. 

Yeah but my point is, a 3 year contract at £2000 per week costs more than a £3000 per week contract of 1 or 2 years.

I’m pretty sure Lewis Stevenson got a 2 year contract which he’ll be 38 at the end of.

Raith must have a big salary budget.

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yeah but my point is, a 3 year contract at £2000 per week costs more than a £3000 per week contract of 1 or 2 years.

I’m pretty sure Lewis Stevenson got a 2 year contract which he’ll be 38 at the end of.

Raith must have a big salary budget.

I know what your point is and I agree with you. His 36 months on X will pay a lot more than 12 on Y. He signed for money end of. 

2 hours ago, Gaz said:

This might seem really petty, but is it just me that thinks it's a bit weird that we've essentially went to town on The Invincibles branding since May and this book is called The Untouchables?

I thought it was down to possible legal action?🤷‍♂️

44ACF0EF-0D97-4F48-9C1E-DECABD9C8BD3.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Sorry about this, I just can't help myself.

Rees-Mogg, Liz Truss, Grant Shapps, Penny Mordaunt, we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all!   Rishi Sunak, can you hear me?  Rishi Sunak ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Would be okay but we are left with an empty grey suit as prime minister instead of a Labour government

15 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

If this is true, and I’ve no reason to question Hanlon’s integrity, then Raith must be paying very, very high wages compared to the rest of the league.

206D0370-8906-417F-B9F1-7293AB218891.png

I'd say they are probably paying the most out of all championship clubs. Big season ahead for them though as much as Murray has improved them he's  been well backed and if they don't go up this season his coat might be on a shaky peg. 

13 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Charlie Telfer to Ross County? Not the kind of player you need in a relegation fight I would have thought. 

If he's been brought in to replace Dhanda then County fans are in for a bit of a disappointment. 

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Anyone know how you buy tickets for the game up at Buckie in a couple of weeks? Can’t see anything online…

Same.  Got tickets for the home fixtures but can’t find Buckie anywhere.

If anybody is thinking of buying any of the new range of kits or training gear, i recommend going up a size from normal as despite losing some weight in the last year, I've somehow gone from a medium to a large in the O'Neills range. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Flipping heck, how did I confuse those two!

You've given me vibes of the game against Alloa a couple of years ago when Morrison scored a penalty to put us ahead in the 88th (or so) minute only for Alloa to go straight up the park and equalise.

Laughed my way over to the Livi thread in jubilation only to find out that they've actually made a decent signing.