The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, BPM said:

There are only 4 teams IMO, even this early, with any chance of winning this league. Us, Ayr, Partick and Livingston. If we were to win our two games in hand over Ayr we would be at least 6 points clear of Ayr and 7 in front of Livingston and 10 in front of Partick. Just need to keep winning 

Looking that way at the moment. Raith have spent a fortune on the two Hibs golden oldies yet have a defence like a sieve which is quite amusing I've got to say.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Just noticed the Club advising that aswell as "get to the stadium early to avoid being delayed getting in" (why?) There's also a 15 minute hold back.... for Falkirk fans.... 

When will Scottish football address the fact that these f**king animals can't behave themselves?

Return the compliment if Celtic play at the Falkirk stadium.

They will be in no position to complain.

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Unfortunately the police constantly pander to the bigot bros. I wouldn't be surprised if they held us in waiting for them to get out at tfs.

9 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

I'd expect so, but not because of tit for tat. More because their own clubs clear acknowledgement through the fitting of actual protective infrastructure to their stadium let's the rest of us know they are scum who can't mix with normal people. 

They should be treated in that way at every stadium they go to because Celtic FC have made it clear to the world that opposing fans can expect violence and assaults from their supporters. 

Edited by Bairnardo

50 minutes ago, BPM said:

There are only 4 teams IMO, even this early, with any chance of winning this league. Us, Ayr, Partick and Livingston. If we were to win our two games in hand over Ayr we would be at least 6 points clear of Ayr and 7 in front of Livingston and 10 in front of Partick. Just need to keep winning 

Totally agree. Massive few weeks ahead and it’s bloody exciting 💪🏼💙

3 hours ago, Cheeringmango said:

How do we see 'allocated seating' panning out tomorrow? 

Personally away games are sit where you want rules but with a sold out allocation and restricted vs unrestricted... 

no, you can f**k off with that.  I’ve paid for an unrestricted ticket and I’m taking that seat.

3 hours ago, Cheeringmango said:

How do we see 'allocated seating' panning out tomorrow? 

Personally away games are sit where you want rules but with a sold out allocation and restricted vs unrestricted... 

I’m all for everyone sitting where they want normally as it’s the best thing for atmosphere and getting the ultras all together. The issue tomorrow will be that a good chunk of people will have paid more for their seat so not sure how that’s going to end up. Hopefully no arguments in the stands and it’s all fine. You’d hope most of the ultras bought tickets at the same time or had them put aside as a supporters group. 

Edited by RC55 FFC

For me away games, it's obvious when there's going to be loads of seats and when there isn't. When the seats are chosen at the time of booking, like Pars away for example, I don't understand the insistence on not sticking with it. 

I'd much prefer it if they didn't let you pick or allocate a seat then there's no debate. I actually hunted a couple of guys out my seats at East End purely because I needed 4 in a row and the 2 I was waiting for were running late. Felt bad about it, but in a busy stand when the seats have been picked, just sit on them. 

Not sure exactly how events have transpired in a way that Andrew Irving came off the bench for West Ham against Chelsea in the premier league today but fair play to the lad. He was one of the slightly less honking players in the Hartley season but that’s not saying much at all 

Yeah hopefully the fans over the next couple of weeks can let Morrison know we're behind him. Iv already told him what I think of him in a deeply embarrassing drunken outpouring but in case he reads this..... Love u CM7 get well soon brother xxx

The allocated seating thing is going to cause chaos tomorrow I fear.

Normally at away matches there’s a general acceptance that folk just sit wherever they want but during the SPL years it was always allocated seating at Celtic and Rangers (maybe due to the smaller allocation and the fact we generally had sold out) and it was always stuck to as well.

I got landed with a RV ticket for the game so I’ve no real skin in the game but if I was supposed to be in a ‘normal’ seat I can understand the frustration at not being able to sit in it.

15 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

The allocated seating thing is going to cause chaos tomorrow I fear.

Normally at away matches there’s a general acceptance that folk just sit wherever they want but during the SPL years it was always allocated seating at Celtic and Rangers (maybe due to the smaller allocation and the fact we generally had sold out) and it was always stuck to as well.

I got landed with a RV ticket for the game so I’ve no real skin in the game but if I was supposed to be in a ‘normal’ seat I can understand the frustration at not being able to sit in it.

I'm in the same boat. RV seat. I think the only real expectation should be that WE sit in our allocated seats. Seems only fair?