The Falkirk FC Thread

It's a completely made up rumour, but anyone who wouldn't take Stokes at this level needs their head examining.

The reason I wouldn't takes stokes is nothing to do with his ability on the park but he is an absolute rocket. As likely to cause problems off the field as he is too score on it.

4 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

The reason I wouldn't takes stokes is nothing to do with his ability on the park but he is an absolute rocket. As likely to cause problems off the field as he is too score on it.

He is an absolute rocket but it would be worth taking the chance that Hartley can get him settled.

Edited by EdiBairn

He belongs on Love Island. I'd step forward for the big man.
Very good pedigree too, having gone through West Ham and Brighton's youth systems. On the face of it that looks a very good signing.

Think this is the summer we are going to have. Hearing the name then checking their wiki! A bit more exciting than the Hearts and hibs rejects

7 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

He is an absolute rocket but it would be worth taking the chance that Hartley can get him settled.

Yep I am sure we can magic up a 4,5, 6, 7, 8 or 9k a week for us taking a chance , wasting brain energy regarding that one

Just now, MrDust said:

Yep I am sure we can magic up a 4,5, 6, 7, 8 or 9k a week for us taking a chance , wasting brain energy regarding that one

I know we've no chance of getting him- I was replying to the previous posters who said we shouldn't take him even if we could.

Having said that, I don't think he'd have been on anything like 9k a week at Hibs.

7 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I know we've no chance of getting him- I was replying to the previous posters who said we shouldn't take him even if we could.

Having said that, I don't think he'd have been on anything like 9k a week at Hibs.

If we could get him For 1k a week it would be a risk. 

Itching for the pre season games now. Not necessarily for the results but more so that we can get a glimpse of these new boys and form some opinions of our own. A summer of not knowing if we have signed champs or chumps is going to irritate the hell out of me.

Back 3 of Dallison, McGhee and Muirhead looks good to me. Three big monsters and two of them can play a bit as well. Get a sub in who can play both centre back and either right/left back and we're looking dece there awready,

34 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I'd happily use Grant, Watson, Welsh, Longridge and O'Hara's wages to get him.

Stokes has went AWOL from his latest club, one man wrecking machine of late, his half season down here with Hibs wasn't great, came alive in cup final, if anything I think he disrupted them in the league.