The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Parkhouse said:

You could re-jig yer old Eddie May song, if that’s true

Nothing but unsubstantiated speculation following his winner vs France at Hampden.  I recall a substantial section of the hampden crowd that day singing about his manhood on the way out of the ground.  

8 minutes ago, brokeville said:

What happened to keeping the fans informed. Nothing is coming out of FFC despite it being ‘our club’ What a joke.

What the f**k do you want them to say?

FFC UPDATE - NO NEW MANAGER YET BUT STAY TUNED 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

What the f**k do you want them to say?

FFC UPDATE - NO NEW MANAGER YET BUT STAY TUNED 

Hows about we are currently interviewing candidate, talking to candidates or  simply  begging anyone that has played champ manager to take the job. We hope to announce a new manager before later today, tomorrow, never. I reckon they'll wait to the window closes so that they don'y need to give the new manager any money.

18 minutes ago, Andy_AUFC said:

Ayr United statement.

He is our jobby! Not your jobby!

B17CE73C-FC71-4E17-8D44-53233869A5B8.png

Actually pleasing on two fronts. Firstly, we acted “impeccably”. Secondly, McCall chose to stay where he is. He actually stepped up to the Yogi plate ethically, and Ayr might actually get a huge boost from this. Well done them.

11 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Got to be worrying for Ayr fans that we're only 3 games into the season and McCall is already sniffing around other jobs.

Which he clearly isn’t. It’s us that should be worried, not AUFC ffs.

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

Which he clearly isn’t. It’s us that should be worried, not AUFC ffs.

No but if a someone else comes in for him with a better offer its seems Ayr are quite open to him going or they would've refused us permission surely. Dundee and St Mirren could be next.

44 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Imagine how our fans would react if we got some c**t like McCoist.

Loads of our fans were delighted with the prospect of McCoist joining us when it was rumoured last season.

It's one of the reasons I've been so firm in saying that some of our fans would never have taken to Hartley because of who he used to play for.

7 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I reckon they'll wait to the window closes so that they don'y need to give the new manager any money.

You do so well for a while, then just let me down everytime with a cheeky wee snide one thrown in.

I just never learn.