The Falkirk FC Thread

I think most of the new players we signed will show that they are better than we all have seen so far, some were regretting signing for us and that was down to PH's attitude towards them. They were that  sh_t scared to make a mistake there confidence was rock bottom, the tactics and man management from him was extremely poor.

I think most of the new players we signed will show that they are better than we all have seen so far, some were regretting signing for us and that was down to PH's attitude towards them. They were that  sh_t scared to make a mistake there confidence was rock bottom, the tactics and man management from him was extremely poor.

I feel that there may be a bit of truth in that but they will need a bit of time to get their confidence back after what I heard they had to go through with that horrible Hartley

15 minutes ago, Russ said:

It’s Harris birthday today as well.

Fantastic trolling stringing him along all summer then launching him on his birthday. Big fan of that.

It was his choice to go. I spoke to him when I was in this afternoon; he has interest from a few clubs and as a free agent can now take his time to decide what he does next. He's a nice lad, despite what folk of him as a footballer.

It was his choice to go. I spoke to him when I was in this afternoon; he has interest from a few clubs and as a free agent can now take his time to decide what he does next. He's a nice lad, despite what folk of him as a footballer.

He’s had an offer to leave for a while, sure he’ll end up in league 1.

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

We’re you there with your camera for another reason perhaps??? Maybe a striker :)

Just now, gav-ffc said:

He’s had an offer to leave for a while, sure he’ll end up in league 1.

He should drop even further, he’s not cut out for that league. It was make or break at Falkirk for him, he’s failed. He’ll end up at Spartans or Bonnyrigg Rose. Edinburgh City at the most.

Genuinely surprised to hear there’s interest in him.

Alex Harris is a player I think could do well in a successful team which unfortunately we aren't right now. 

He's nowhere near as bad as some make out and I think there'll be a number of teams in this league interested. He certainly won't be going to the seaside leagues as some more blinkered posters seem to think.

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Alex Harris is a player I think could do well in a successful team which unfortunately we aren't right now. 

He's nowhere near as bad as some make out and I think there'll be a number of teams in this league interested. He certainly won't be going to the seaside leagues as some more blinkered posters seem to think.

So you reckon he will go to a team higher placed than us ?