The Falkirk FC Thread

McCracken signed today. Don't know of he'll start tomorrow as i'm sure he is recovering from an injury.

Not on the OS as of yet. Good to know though, sure he'll be on the bench at least if he has indeed been registered in time.

Not sure about this one to be honest. Far too injury prone if you ask me and the last thing we need is someone who spends more time on the treatment table than playing. Bit of a gamble I think.

Same was said when Darren Dods joined.

Same was said when Darren Dods joined.

Your right to a certain extent and we managed to get the best part of two seasons out of him so in that case the gamble worked. However, it doesnt work every time and with the number of players out of work these days I just felt there might be someone else out there that wouldnt be as much of a risk.

Assuming mckracken is solid and holt brings in another good striker imo we have a team that can challenge. If we get a striker in preferably a tall one, roberts can drop back into the 3 infront of durojaiye we would then have three creative players that can make things happen and can chop and change positions to make our attack fluid.

Mcgovern

Duffie vaulks mckracken kingsley

Durojaiye

Roberts alston grant

Loy *new*

Durojaiye just sits in the hole and is getting better and better every week this allows our other three midfielders to play. Our big pitch allows us to play our game however we might struggle away from home (ala dumbarton) on smaller pitchs.

If we can address the inexperience side of our team them am pretty sure we will be the team to beat this season

McCracken is already signed up and by talking to current pro's he is very highly regarded in the game. A midfield player with experience, a know-how and an attitude of taking no sh*t is required.

Mind him that used to play with St. Mirren and Partick...

That's tremendous from the big fella. He's my hero.

Regarding Toonbairns hint of Hugh Murray: Last season I would have jumped at the chance to sign him but now I'm not too sure. He wasn't exactly ever present in Thistles starting line up last season I don't think?

Regarding Toonbairns hint of Hugh Murray: Last season I would have jumped at the chance to sign him but now I'm not too sure. He wasn't exactly ever present in Thistles starting line up last season I don't think?

Am not quite sure what happened with him at Thistle last season but I remember the opening game at Firhill and he ran the show. He fits the bill in terms of what we miss I reckon but if he still has it is another matter

:lol::thumsup2

Only because he's a dirty b*****d and was suspended half the time... :P