The Falkirk FC Thread

So Kingsley gets injured and the best we can find to replace him is Chalmers. Now that the academy is no more is this what it has come too? For probably the last 6-7 years we would have a young player on the bench that would be able to do a shift and eventually work his way into a regular place. And don't get me started on Beck.

Chalmers was ok when he came on.

Dick is coming back from injury and not sure about Turnball.

Chalmers done well, still rotten and flat footed as fcuk.

How good is McGrandles btw?

I am led to believe Turnbulls time is up right enough but surely the only way to redeem himself is by playin

Conor McGrandles is my player of the year just shades it from Loy IMO. He's got everything

What's up with Johnny Flynn as I see he is moving back home? I thought he would have been a good signing for Falkirk after signing from us.

Nightmare waiting to happen last season at times. This season he has been solid, not made a mistake. I quite like him, he tries like a bear and not afraid to put his head in where it hurts.

Nightmare waiting to happen last season at times. This season he has been solid, not made a mistake. I quite like him, he tries like a bear and not afraid to put his head in where it hurts.

Maybe a little too far there although he has improved a lot for sure. At least shows the right attitude consistently which can't be said for them all!

What's up with Johnny Flynn as I see he is moving back home? I thought he would have been a good signing for Falkirk after signing from us.

Can look like Ronald Koeman at times, then Ronald McDonald.....

As someone said, he shouldve been tried at right back this season, Duffie has been pointless this season

He probably wouldve been a not too bad wage too, so I suppose we have probably cut our losses

Maybe a little too far there although he has improved a lot for sure. At least shows the right attitude consistently which can't be said for them all!

This. As others say he should have been tried at right back.

I like him - probably because of the stick he gets at games. I like underdogs. He's far from the worst defender we've had.

That's your opinion. From what I have seen he definitely isn't

Turnbull was alright in the few first team games I saw him in but I've seen nothing from Dick so far to suggest he could do a job at this level at this stage of his career.