The Falkirk FC Thread

27 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

These Tory c***s wasted their  vote and will soon be living in an independent Scotland which is much further left than they're used to with their Ineos pensions 

imageproxy.png.0275315de91a3cb402a4a726b66a8f79.png

Thick w**k.

14 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

This wee clique of old b*****ds don't seem to get.... Ah f**k it I give up. 

Ageism

Description

Ageism, also spelled agism, is stereotyping and/or discrimination against individuals or groups on the basis of their age. This may be casual or systematic. The term was coined in 1969 by Robert Neil Butler to describe discrimination against seniors, and patterned on sexism and racism. Wikipedia

If you’re a Falkirk fan who voted Tory just go an support the ****. We don’t want you here.

You don’t dare speak for the fans only for yourself . I welcome all fans to our club irrespective of race color or religion . Football and love if the football club is what unites us There is no space for bigotry of any kind. Shame on you

4 hours ago, Stainrod said:

I welcome all fans to our club irrespective of race color or religion . 

You might not get many chances to welcome fans of a certain heritage  because the Tories have a tendency to forcibly remove them from their homeland & punt them to Jamaica, purely based on their race, m8.

Edited by badgerthewitness

1 hour ago, Sanity check needed. said:

Falkirk will receive £100,000 after 20-year-old left-back Tony Gallacher made his first Liverpool appearance since he moved to Anfield in their 5-0 Carabao Cup defeat by Aston Villa. (Scottish Sun, print edition)

More money for our board to squander.

How much of this is likely to go towards the january transfer window?

We'll also have cash provided via BfL.

January is key. We dont look good enough to put together a sustained run for the title and I dount we are good enough to come through the playoffs IMO.

We need some faces in. I suspect BSLM and McCracken have been told that its possible provided they move people on otherwise why would they be working towards that end already.....

The right signings and the title is still on. But as it currently stands I dont think we are winning it.

12 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Don’t Tories prefer rugby anyway?

I doubt they’re rife among us.

I've only missed 1 game at Murrayfield since 2012 (coz of my bro's stag doo) and I don't vote Tory.  It's a lazy stereotype amongst the Hampden sort it seems and one of the reasons I don't attend Hampden...

January is key. We dont look good enough to put together a sustained run for the title and I dount we are good enough to come through the playoffs IMO.

We need some faces in. I suspect BSLM and McCracken have been told that its possible provided they move people on otherwise why would they be working towards that end already.....

The right signings and the title is still on. But as it currently stands I dont think we are winning it.

I’m hoping they’ll be provided with a budget to get 3 or 4 key players in. I’d say we need two wingers, a left back, and another striker.

Get rid of some of the deadwood and bring in some guys willing to put the effort McManus and LL provide and we should be able to mount a serious challenge.