Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think I would be sipping my champers a little nervously , beautiful bird on arm or not. After all, he has ( wrongly) got the whole blame for the Rangers fiasco . As we know , there are a sizeable number of nutters that support them. Maybe another question should be, is he very brave or very stupid ?

Looking at his lifestyle, I would like to be as stupid as Craig Whyte. Anyway, he'll be safe for the next three years.

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: P&B Consortium to buy Rangers F.C.

I like the cut of your collective jib! Count me in. Let's run this shooting match up the flagpole and see who salutes it.

Just one proviso - the £10 ante: I won't do it.

Instead I propose that I make you a loan of £20 ad infinitum. You in turn will then make aloan to me of £10, (can you see where I'm going with this? That's right; neither of us will pay back the other's loan!).

And If that's not good enough for you, compadre, then I'm afraid you just don't have the cojones to make it in today's big business world. No offence, mi amigo but that's just the way it crumbles cookiewise. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just off to eat some kittens.

Milo

Traynor expressing incredulity that fans would pay the same for next years' season tickets if their team wasn't getting the chance to play Rangers.

I wonder when the last time that fat cunt paid to get into a game?

Edit: Beaten by Iceblink

He's lost the plot completely now. Does he even believe the garbage he spouts? It's beyond ridiculous - the man is seriously unhinged.

Any P&B consortium should be called The Good Knights

Nah, Boogie Nights.

ETA we could turn Ibrox into a gentleman's club and instead of paying the players we would make money from them.

Edited by stonedsailor

On the cup final, it seems there will be no segregation on the trains for the supporters travelling through from Edinburgh. I really hope (and expect) that there will be no trouble, as this would be yet another indicator that we'd all be better of without both arse cheeks.

It's good to hear that the constabulary aren't expecting bother. Quite refreshing really. The image of a cup final without either set of foul beasts is a very satisfying one.

Has anyone ever, anwhere heard someone say "Welllllllllll, I was completely unsure on whether or not to buy a season ticket, but then i remember that Rangers were in the same league and I might miss out on potential violence, certain bigotry and a massive police presence. Let me tell you, I couldn't hand over my money quickly enough"

Chick Young is a little more than a worthless lickspittle, "Oh i've just missed a call from Graeme Souness". No, you haven't you little turd. You're completely making that up in a desperate attempt to appear relevant on air.

And Jim Traynor is nothing at all more than an out and out liar. You'd have to wonder at the moral fibre of an Airdrieonians fan, a club who David Murray was going to put out of business over £30,000 with a finger wagging about meeting one's obligations, but yet still willing to lick every last square inch of Rangers' and David Murray's shit-smeared arsehole.

f**k off and die the pair of you.

So tonights progress of Sportsound...

RANGERS - RANGERS - RANGERS - INVERNESS - CHICK YOUNG INTERRUPTS "CAN I JUST ADD SOMETHING ABOUT RANGERS?" - RANGERS - HIBERNIAN CHICK YOUNG INTERRUPTS "CAN I JUST ADD SOMETHING ABOUT RANGERS?" - RANGERS - HEARTS - CHICK YOUNG INTERRUPTS "CAN I JUST ADD SOMETHING ABOUT RANGERS?"

dry.gif

D&P confirm that Whyte will 'transfer' his shares to one of two bidding consortiums.

As I queried yesterday, when did this become relevant given that these clowns had been claiming it mattered not a jot for weeks?

Laughable.

Again.

Edited by Drooper