What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Saw Free Fire with Cineworld Unlimited last night.  3/10.  Basically a gun deal goes tits up and there's a mass shoot out.  Some alright one liners from Vern but I thought it was largely shite.

All The President's Men -- 6/10

I watched this about 15 years ago and remembered being disappointed with it, particularly the end. Watched it again. Felt exactly the same way.

Last 3 for me were Invictus, which I thought is a solid 8/10, probably one of the best sports movies I have seen, Morgan Friedman is excellent as Mandela (and probably looks more like Mandela than Nelson did!!), and does give a good insight into some of the issues the country faced with being to indepth. Good balance between the political and the sporting story

Prometheus 6/10 solid sci-fi fare, about the creation of humanity, hadn't realised it was supposed to be part of the Alien cini-world until the very last scene. Did lack originality in that a lot of the scenes had been used in other films previously so there was a feeling of having seen it before.

Sing 5/10 - solid enough animation and story, but just lacks the big characters to make it memorable

Watching Rob Roy again. Think this is one of the most underrated films ever. The fact that Braveheart is valued so much higher than this suggests to me that action, gore and cheese is valued higher than dialogue, character, performances and storyline

(Tbf rob roy and his wife are a bit cheesy. John Hurt, Tim Roth and Brian Cox make the film)

Edited by The OP

Seen the new Beauty and The Beast tonight.

Meh would give it a 6.5/10. Pretty much word for word with a couple of new songs thrown in, just as i expected.

Didn't know Ewan MacGregor was in this trying to pull off a dodgy french accent.

Robin Hood is the best Disney movie by far, hopefully that isn't remade.

Manos: the Hands of Fate. Answers one of P&B vexed questions, "who takes care of the place while @The Master is away?"

Also, every time you include Pixar movies in a discussion of the best Disney films, a child becomes a Celtic/Rangers fan. Please stop.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
The correct answer is The Emperor's New Groove, anyway.