What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Bad Neighbours 0/10

Despite the good reviews this was so shit that I left after 15 minutes. That Seth Rogan really is a c**t.

Definitely not going to see this now after your scathing review after a whole quarter of an hour.

Amazing Spiderman 2 was pretty good but not as good as everyone was raving about. Ending was very weak I thought and felt really rushed, even though it was a long film, and they just wanted to tie everything up quickly for the next one. The death also lacked emotion and it seemed like he forgot about it quickly. Rhyno completely underused despite being on the poster. Enjoyable enough though. 7/10.

Really need to up my cinema game. That was the first time I've been in two/three months.

X-Men: First Class 5/10

Just watched this recorded from the telly last night. One of the origins ones. It was basically the Cuban Missile Crisis with some mutant back stories and a couple of action scenes. Fassbender was good, McAvoy way too earnest. They never do a very good job of getting Professor X to explain why it's better for the mutants to work with the humans. But yeah, it's a bit of a tick box exercise... How Pro X ends up in a wheel chair, how him and Magneto meet and become friends, 'hilarious' cameo from Wolverine. Jennifer Lawrence's blue boobs are better than Rebecca Romijn's though. I always figured these origins films were going to be shit. It's not that shit tbf.

Invincible

True story of Vince Papale who walks off the street and plays in the NFL for the Philadelphia Eagles without any college football experience. Mark Wahlburg and Greg Kinnear star, Elizabeth Banks is also there for something pretty to look at.

Just a feel good film which I like as an NFL fan.

7/10

Bad Neighbours was always going to be shite and uninspiring. It's a standard Seth Rogen film with a tired premise. There was also absolutely no reason why the wife was Australian. No reason.

Seven Pounds

Really enjoyed this. Will Smith changes the lives of 7 people before committing suicide (Death by jellyfish)

Very emotional story but Smith played it well

8/10

People who haven't seen the film should use your spoiler as an excuse not to watch it. It's pseudo-emotional shite.

Bad Neighbours was always going to be shite and uninspiring. It's a standard Seth Rogen film with a tired premise. There was also absolutely no reason why the wife was Australian. No reason.

Perhaps because Rose Byrne is Australian? Not sure if you're serious here.

Harry Potter 1: Philosophy Stones 6.5/10

Watched under light duress, lad goes to public school and beats up big bully in the woods.

They get better, although my arse still hasn't forgiven me for sitting through the first two in the cinema.

They get better, although my arse still hasn't forgiven me for sitting through the first two in the cinema.

We normally take turns and I was going to spring for 'The Wind Rises' at the Artoplex but the sun wilted us into early submission and we watched the nearest unwatched DVD. I'm sure the whole series is dotted around the house in some form or other so I dare say I'll see them all eventually before I die. It wasn't terrible, hence the halfway decent rating, just not my bag really.

Seven Pounds

Really enjoyed this. Will Smith changes the lives of 7 people before committing suicide (Death by jellyfish)

Very emotional story but Smith played it well

8/10

Seriously?

Put it in a spoiler you total moron. It's the end of the fucking film.

I enjoyed it. Is that a tired premise? Can't say I've seen too many films like that.

Her being Australian didn't bother me, she was a college exchange student who fell in love with Rogen. Nothing ridiculous about that.

And the impressions scene was absolutely hilarious.

Perhaps because Rose Byrne is Australian? Not sure if you're serious here.

I don't know if she plays it as an Aussie for a reason or why the guy is a bit annoyed about her playing it as an Aussie, but she played a Yank in Insidious so she's obviously capable of the accent.

I don't know what the issue is but thought I'd just point out her capabilities :P

I don't know if she plays it as an Aussie for a reason or why the guy is a bit annoyed about her playing it as an Aussie, but she played a Yank in Insidious so she's obviously capable of the accent.

I don't know what the issue is but thought I'd just point out her capabilities :P

I was aware of that, thanks.