Reasons to be Cheerful

46 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I’m still alive.

Well it’s a RTBC for me anyway if not for any of you other c***s emoji867.png

No, I'm quite cheerful about it. You're posting on Pie and Bovril so if you weren't still alive, that would freak me the f**k out.

Another one! Beavertown do my favourite beers but they're poorly represented in Scotland. I know that the Old Inn in Dunfermline does Gamma Ray on tap and some of their cans (had a couple of pints of Gamma Ray on Christmas Eve) and that Behind The Wall in Falkirk does Neck Oil on tap and some of their cans (had a couple of pints of Neck Oil today).
Duke's Corner in Dundee does a couple of their cans but it's not really worth going in for a can or two.
Sadly it seems that no supermarket in Scotland sells Beavertown cans. I certainly haven't seen it.
However, I was getting some beer for the train at the M&S at Haymarket (easy now!) and got these;
20181229_190553.thumb.jpg.c4eb5a19836f12b808422e73960fe7ca.jpg
Neck Oil is my favourite beer (Old Inn in Dunfermline had it on tap in the summer but changed it) and Gamma Ray is probably second. Beavertown do sensational beers.
I tried neck oil a while back, liked it but forgot what it was called until i saw your post, picked up a few today! Thank you DA for reminding me of it, cheers mate IMG_20181231_140124.jpg

I tried neck oil a while back, liked it but forgot what it was called until i saw your post, picked up a few today! Thank you DA for reminding me of it, cheers mate IMG_20181231_140124.thumb.jpg.ab7e66b6ff2358bc4b711aeb82a8c75e.jpg
One can and you're on the floor. How strong is the stuff?!

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

I tried neck oil a while back, liked it but forgot what it was called until i saw your post, picked up a few today! Thank you DA for reminding me of it, cheers mate IMG_20181231_140124.jpg

Aye it's brilliant stuff.

Just found out that the M&S Foodhall in Dundee does them as well! Although the M&S on the high street does not.

On 01/01/2019 at 00:06, stevieKTID said:

What big ears you've got!

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Just watched Turner & Hooch and now onto The Running Man...

Tremendous film. Won't be too long until its actually prime time viewing (the concept, not the film).

5 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Been off on holiday this week, nipped in to work this afternoon to pick up a couple of things and got asked if I wanted next week off too. Yaldi.

And the week after that.

and the week after that.

and the week after that.....

22 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

T-12hrs until the return of Milfy Gym Slags at the School Gates.

I appreciate the irony of me asking this but, as an avid reader of your posts, has it been a while since you've seen your hole, by any chance?  :P

12 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I appreciate the irony of me asking this but, as an avid reader of your posts, has it been a while since you've seen your hole, by any chance?  :P

No im just a massive pervert.  Like you.

11 minutes ago, philpy said:
37 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
T-12hrs until the return of Milfy Gym Slags at the School Gates.

No again. Thought they'd split up??

They're back Philpy.  And this time they're probably slightly blubbery.