When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Heard on the radio earlier that Sturgeon has reminded May about their respective mandates for the positions that they hold.

Seems like a good old fashioned P&B TELT!

" “In addition, I was elected as FM on a clear manifesto commitment re #scotref. The PM is not yet elected by anyone.”

Sounds like Wee Nicola thinks she was elected FM.  She wasn't.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

" “In addition, I was elected as FM on a clear manifesto commitment re #scotref. The PM is not yet elected by anyone.”

Technically your correct but everyone knew who they were voting for as First Minister ;)

Anymore buckets of embarrassment you would like to share??? I wonder who said this wouldnt happen? Who dissapeared  after making a total drunken mess of themselves after hitting the glens too hard in celebrating a draw ?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Still think she doesn't want a referendum?

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I thought the FM had to be elected by the members of Holyrood.

Didn't wee Wullie Rennie stand against her?

Just now, doulikefish said:

Technically your correct but everyone knew who they were voting for as First Minister ;)

There was no FM election...so I'm factually correct not just 'technically'.  May has a comparable mandate to The Tartan Gonk and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

^^ thinks today is Monday.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

There was no FM election...so I'm factually correct not just 'technically'.  May has a comparable mandate to The Tartan Gonk and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Your an idiot

Anyone else concerned there could be some idiot that tries to copy the Jo Cox incident? 

Just feel like after last years events there would be potential for a repeat action. 

Anyone else concerned there could be some idiot that tries to copy the Jo Cox incident? 
Just feel like after last years events there would be potential for a repeat action. 

Reynard should be on a watch list somewhere.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yes there was:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36300892

Nicola Sturgeon was elected FM by a vote of the Scottish Parliament, having hosed the 2016 Parliamentary elections. Sit down, you thick jakey. 

Terrifies me tbh. We got away with it last time as nobody thought Yes might win until the last few days.

Now, with Indy being painted as a threat to Brexit as well as the UK and seemingly far more likely we'll see a Yes win, I do fear there are a few staunch warriors out there prepared to defend the sacred union.

Rhetoric on both sides needs to be calm, measured and very careful not to enflame and encourage these mad c***s. 24 hours in it's a massive fail on that front.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Pie and Bovril mobile app