Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Hes fighting tonight and discussing the rematch with AJ in a few months time... He landed 1 decent shot and other than that got beat up and badly knocked out.

If that fuckin scrub gets a world heavyweight title shot Eddie Hearn also deserves shot

I saw him saying his fight with Joshua was a complete 50/50 from start to finish and he should have stopped Joshua. Slightly deluded. Also some pish about he is not allowed to fight for the British title due to fear for his opponents safety.

Saunders will fight GGG for the right money I reckon that has to be the fight they look at, then he'll have all the belts and can just fight anyone who wants a go. Jacobs won't fight him I doubt

Da beltz~~~!!!! are absolutely meaningless aside from winning one at first putting you on the level to get big fights.

I read that Jacobs team made an offer to GGG offering GGG a 52/48 split in GGG's favour. It's an insult to GGG really given their respective drawing power but he should come back with an offer or 60/40 or something to get the fight on.

The weight not coming off as quickly as he'd like, or not making much of an effort to get rid of the gut?

Fury was at his fighting weight so I don't think that's the issue. Maybe he's just genuinely injured?

At least he gave Joshua something to think about unlike anyone else.

Meant to greenie that so I evened you up another post back. I would rather watch another slugfest with those two than most of the other jobbers the two of them bothered with since.